Chapter 16

Aubrey's P.O.V.

"Avery is in! Let's do this!" Jackie cheered.

"Anybody else want to enter the loser team?" Louis asked smirking at me. I flipped him off. He blew me a kiss and I raised my eyebrows at him. This dude is one hell of a flirt.

"I don't think anybody wants to enter your team big butt. Any of you girls want to be with us girls?"

"I'll do it." Sophia said. We were all surprised. Luckily nobody was wearing high heels and we were all wearing comfortable clothes except Mia.

"Me too." Debbie, Ava, and Lia said at the same time. All of their boyfriends were in shock. Guess they have never seen their girlfriends play a sport. Well they are about to and we are going to win them.

"I can't believe you girls are going to play against us!" Harry remarked.

"Suck it up love! It is going to be girls vs. boys and we are going to win." Lia sassed her boyfriend. All the guys looked shocked while the girls were smirking at them. They are going to have so much fun going against their boyfriends. We are going to win and then they will have to say sorry. Mia was the only one left who hasn't said anything. I turned to look at her and smiled.

"Babe are you in?"

"Uh Aubrey? I'm already playing" Louis responded. I rolled my eyes at him. Of course he had to say something. He is suck a cocky fucker.

"No baby. I'm not playing. Remember what happened last time when I played a sport? Plus I don't have the appropriate clothing to play a sport." I winced remembering what happened. She broke her arm. I stayed by her side the whole time in the hospital. Ever since the she has been scared of playing sports and of a ball. I feel so bad for her.

"It's okay babe. Can you keep count of the score?" She nodded and I blew a kiss at her direction. Mia returned the gesture.

"Hey! No throwing kisses at each other! You are making me jealous over here!" Louis remarked pouting. I rolled my eyes at him. Damn I have been rolling my eyes a lot.

"I love you honey boo!" Mia shouted making a heart with her hands.

"I love you too sweet cheeks!" I returned the gesture. Louis came up to me and hugged me really close to him.

"Mia back off. She is mine!" Shawn came up to us and pulled me out of Louis' embrace and into his arms. Oh god...

"Actually Lewis she is mine." Louis glared at Shawn I'm guessing because Shawn called him Lewis and because he pulled me away. Shawn glared back at Louis. Oh shit.

"You know what? I'm not any of yours. I'm Mia's and end of discussion."

"But-" Shawn started to say but I interrupted him.

"Butts are for sitting squid. You should know that by now." Shawn rolled his eyes at me because I called him squid. He has always hated that nickname. I gave it to him when we were 8 years old.