Chapter 5

Aubrey's P.O.V.

I woke up to Mia's soft snores behind me. This bitch just came over so she could sleep peacefully on my bed. I told you it was heaven. It's 10:30 am. Damn... It's too early. I was about to go back to sleep when I remembered that I graduate today. I have to wake Mia up. Waking her up is always so difficult.

"Mia you weird beautiful young lady persona. We have to get up and get ready." I shook her a little bit but she didn't wake up. Oh! I know something that will! I whispered the next part in her ear. "For graduation." She quickly stood up.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go get ready for our graduation!" She dragged my ass off of my bed. Here's for the 4 hours I will spend getting ready for my graduation. Wish me luck!

Niall's P.O.V.

I woke up to 4 lads jumping on me. Ugh! Fuck! I need more sleep.

"Get up you Irish man!" Louis's voice yelled right in my ear. Well there goes my precious hearing. I will miss you my love!

"I'm up lads. I'm up. There is no need for you to jump on my bed anymore." They all settled down on my bed. I looked over rat the clock to see that it was 10:30 am. You've got to be kidding me. It's to early to be up! I usually wake up at 12. Why did they wake me up? My stomach grumbled. Well it's hungry.

"What that your stomach Niall?" Liam asked looking at me with a look that said damn.

"What's for breakfast lads?" Louis snorted. Was that necessary?

"How about what's up with that tweet from yesterday lad?" He woke up extra sassy. Crap! They didn't forget about the tweet.

"Can I eat first? Did you just not hear my stomach a couple of minutes ago?" They shook their heads. Okay then. Here goes nothing.

"Okay. Zayn knows a part of the story." Zayn gave me a look. "About the phone call I got yesterday." Realization crossed his face and he nodded. I thought so.

"It was this girl. Her name is Aubrey Lopez. I just had this feeling in my gut so after the call I searched for her in Facebook. She's from here, Arizona, so there was only one girl from Arizona with the name Aubrey Lopez. Pretty name by the way. Anyways. Her graduation is tom- today actually so I was planning to go to see her but our meet and greet was at the same time. I lied to Liam saying I wasn't feeling well. It's just that you guys always tell me to follow my gut so I did. I'm sorry guys. I really didn't mean to disappoint you or the fans." I looked down feeling extremely guilty about the whole thing.

"This feeling in your gut. Was it really powerful or was just like a little feeling?" Harry asked while giving me a smile. What is he up to?

"It was really powerful. Like if I had to meet her right there and right now. I had a feeling that I needed her in our lives." Harry was still looking at me with a smile while the other 3 lads had no clue on what Harry was implying. I had no clue either.

"Then I'm going with you to meet this famous Aubrey Lopez. Come on. Go eat so we can get ready for the graduation!" Wait... Is he actually being serious? Was he actually willing to go with me?

"If Harry is going we are all going to this Aubrey Lopez's graduation. At what time is it Nialler?" Liam asked. Is he being serious also? 

"At 3pm." Louis clapped his hands.

"We have about 4 hours! So go eat and then we all get ready to meet this Aubrey!" Zayn dragged me out of my bed and shoved me towards the kitchen. I can't believe they are actually going with me.

These lads are seriously the best ever!  

Aubrey's P.O.V.

I looked at myself in the mirror of the bathroom in the high school. Today is the day. Today is the day I have the honor to graduate top 3 of my class 2014. Fuck yea bitches!

"May all of the soon to be graduates get in their positions. Thank you!" I got into my position which wasn't so hard to find. I was the 3rd person in line. First was my Mia, then some weird dude that I never talked to, and then it was yours truly. I can do this right? I'm getting a scholar ship for soccer. I'm going to go to my dream university. I'm going to California! I'm going to Cali...

My best friend and I are going to go in separate directions. I'm going to leave my moms. I don't think I'm actually ready to leave my home and everybody I love behind. I can't...

A/N

Hello my Pringles! Thank you to whoever is actually reading this story! Thank you for being active with my other stories if you are. I love you guys! I really appreciate everything you have done for me! The reads, votes, and comments in my other books and here! Bye!