Chapter 13

Niall's P.O.V.

We arrived at the airport and waited at the gate the girls said that they were going to come from. Five minutes later I saw a glimpse of Avery. She was looking around searching for us I guess.

"Guys. They are here." I pointed at Avery who was waving at me because I was the only one looking at her direction. She was waving at me like a maniac. I smiled and waved back. Zayn. Liam, and Harry ran towards their girlfriends while Louis ran towards Avery. I smiled at Ava and held my arms open for her. I told you that I was in good terms with her.

"Hi Ava."

"Hi Nialler.' We separated and Harry hugged Ava. We all said our hellos to each other.

"I hope you girls aren't tired or have jet lag because we are meeting three girls at the amusement park." Louis informed the girls. They all looked at us in confusion.

"Who are these girls?" Debby asked. If only she knew.

"Some girls we discovered thanks to Niall. He literally stalked one of them and that's how we met all of them." Harry was kind of enough to explain. I rolled my eyes at his explanation.

"Hey! I followed my gut. It's a long story.."

"We've got time. That's no problem." I sighed out loud. Everybody laughed at me.

"It's okay Nialler. The story is really entertaining."

"Screw you guys." They all laughed at me again.

"Liam tell the girls the story." Zayn nudged Liam on the side.

"Okay. So this is what happened..."

Aubrey's P.O.V.  

We were about 20 minutes away from the amusement park when we saw two guys who looked exactly like Shawn and Mark, Jackie's boyfriend. I drove to the side of the road and got off of the car to see if it was them.

"Whaddup bitches!" Shawn and Mark looked relieved and ran towards me.

"Thank god you are here to save us from this heat."

"Where are you whores going?"

"The amusement park but Mark's car wouldn't turn on so we thought that we should just walk it. Worst mistake of our lives." I rolled my eyes at these idiots.

"Well you whores are in luck because we are going to the amusement park also so hop on and we'll give you bitches a ride."

"Who is we?" I smirked.

"Mia, Jackie, and me." As soon as I said Jackie, Mark took off running towards my car and got in. I shook my head and laughed at this idiot. Shawn and I made our way towards the car. Mia was smirking at me. I rolled my eyes at her.