Chapter 12

Aubrey's P.O.V.

"Wake up bitch! Niall texted me to meet them at the amusement park at 1. It's already 12!" Mia woke me up with this information being yelled in my ear.

"What the fuck? Why so early?" I groaned. Yes it is early for me. I usually wake up like at 2 or somewhere there.

"Because they are going to have their meet and greet at 5." I thought they cancelled it. I guess they rescheduled it.

"Ugh. Okay.: I got up and saw that Jackie was still asleep. Couldn't she wake her up first. I threw a pillow at Jackie. She wake up completely startled.

"Huh? What?" She sat straight.

"Get ready princess. We are meeting the boys in less than an hour." She made a face.

"Alright. I'm going to the restroom." She got up from the bed and went straight to the restroom. I'm guessing she is going to take a shower. I took a shower last night because that is what I always do. If I don't take a shower I feel uncomfortable and won't be able to sleep.

Mia was already dressed up. I picked some black shorts and a purple tank top with my black vans and my hair up in a ponytail. Mia was wearing a baby blue summer dress and white toms. This is outfit is her favorite for some reason that she doesn't want to tell me. Mia's hair was half up half down. Jackie came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around her body and started going through my drawers. She chose a green tank top, white shorts, and my white vans. She braided her hair in a fishtail style. I still think it is super weird that we are all the same size in everything. We have 20 minutes to get to the amusement park. We left the house and got into my purple Camaro ZL1. We began our way to the amusement park. This better be good because I woke up early for this day.

Niall's P.O.V.

I woke up extra early today because I was way too excited to see Aubrey and Mia plus Jackie. I got up from my bed and quickly went to the kitchen to make myself breakfast. To my surprise the rest of the boys were already up and eating breakfast. How can they eat with out me?

"Why are you lads up so early in the morning and why are you eating with out me?"

"The girls called saying they are going to land around eleven and asked if we could pick them up." Harry responded.

"We are eating with out you because we were hungry and couldn't wait until you woke up." Liam added.

"And by girls he means Debbie, Sophia, Lia, Avery, and Ava." Zayn explained. Ava? Right. I guess I forgot that Ava is Harry's girl best friend. It's not like I hate her, no, no way, we are actually really good friends. I don't mind.

"Oh shit Nialler. What about Ava?" Louis asked.

"Don't worry guys. We broke up three months ago and we are in really good terms." Harry smiled at me.

"Plus he has eyes for Mia." Liam said winking at me.

"Thanks Nialler." I patted Harry's back.

"Anytime Haz. Now feed me because I am hungry." Liam placed a full plate of delicious waffles in front of me. I hope Harry made these waffles.

"Hey what if we bring the girls to hang out with us and Aubrey, Mia, and Jackie so that they can meet." Louis suggested.

"Good idea. I'll text Mia where we should hang out." I said. The boys wiggled their eyebrows at me. I rolled my eyes at them.

A/N

N: Nialler         M: Mia

N: Hey M. It's Nialler. Just wanted to ask you gals where you girls wanted to hang out today xD

M: Hey N and how about the amusement park just outside of the town? :)

N: Sounds like a plan. Oh and we are bringing some other people with us if that's okay with you girls of course :D

M: It's alright Nialler. What time do you guys want to meet? :)

"Hey guys at what time should we meet Aubrey, Mia, and Jackie?"

"How about at 1 because we have the meet and greet at 5." Louis suggested. We all nodded in agreement.

"We rescheduled it." Liam said referring to the meet and greet.

"Management made us." Harry added.

"Yea they did." Zayn finished off.

N: How about at 1? :P

M: Alright. Let me wake Aubrey like at 12 which is going to be difficult to do because she loves sleep xD

N: Good luck love! :P

M: Thanks N. I'm going to need it.

N: Welcome love. See ya <3

M: See you N!

"Guys we are hanging out at the amusement park just outside of the town."

"Alright! Let's go get ready to pick up the girls from the airport!" Zayn shouted excited. We all cheered and went to our rooms to get ready. Hope today will be fun and not awkward you know because of Ava and Mia.

A/N

Hello my Pringles! Just here with an update! Just want to say thank you for reading this story and I love you guys so much!

Lots of love xxxxxxxx

           ~ Betty