Chapter 2

Aubrey's P.O.V.

I was the first out of the class as soon as the bell rang. Shawn's class was a few feet away. I am going to show him who Aubrey Lopez is. I speed walked, but when I saw him I knew he would leave at any moment to gym because he loves that class so I ran towards him. Good thing I exercise.

Once I reached him, I smashed him against the wall. The sound of the impact was loud but nobody was in the hallways anymore seeing that the tardy bell always rung 2 minutes after the dismissal bell rang. I thought it was stupid. All the students were tardy except well for the nerds and Mia. Don't you dare tell me that Mia is a nerd because I will fuck you up.

"Uh? Owww! What the fuck Bree?!" We were left behind.

"Why didn't you tell me about the mother flipping whore?!" His eyes went wide.

"What? How did you find out?" Is he really that stupid? Did he think he could hide this from me forever?

"Some girls told me! I can't believe you didn't tell me! What kind of best friend are you?!" I was in the middle of the hallway throwing my hands all around up in the air. He stood against the wall looking completely shocked.

"I didn't tell you because I knew you would have hunted her down and kicked her ass!" He was taking steps towards me.

"NO! That's not the truth and you know it! I'm not the aggressive! You were embarrassed! That's why you didn't tell me! You knew I would tell you 'I told you so!' Well I did! I did warn you about the fucking whore!" He kept on walking towards my direction.

"You're right! You were going to brag!" He now had me cornered against the wall. "But I know you would have punched her." I smirked at that comment. If only he knew that left a purple mark on the whore's cheek.

"I did. I punched her right on the cheek. Left a huge ass bruise there." He pressed himself against me. Well this is awkward. He have never been this close... I think.

"Once a rebel always a rebel ey?" His face was right in front of mine. His eyes flickered from my eyes to my lips. Oh-uh... I can't move.

"You know it." He leaned closer and planted his lips on mine. Oh maii gaah! I'm paralyzed! He stayed there for a minute, then moved, well like threw himself, to the other side of the hallway. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"I'm so sorry. I don't know what happened. I-" I silenced him.

"Lets not ever talk about this again." He nodded. I mean after I tell Mia right because she has to know, but after that I won't even think about it. Then I remembered what was going on before the kiss and punched him on the arm, really hard might I add.

"Ouch! What was that for Bree?!" He rubbed his sore spot. Loser.

"For being a fucker and not telling me about the fucking whore, for fucking the whore, and for not fucking listening to me when I warned you."

"I'm sorry Bree." I was about to answer but of course somebody always has to interrupt me.

"Hey seniors! Get to class!" The hall monitor, Hector, yelled out of nowhere.

"Why?! We graduate tomorrow! What's the whole point of going to our classes!" I sassed back. I really hope I don't change because I entertain myself and others around me. Let's just say that I'm the class clown.

"School rules Aubrey! Get to class!"

"Ay ay captain crunch!" I saluted him.

Shawn and I, well more like Shawn, walked to the gym because I jumped onto his back and he seemed unaffected. We both had PE together and lets just say that it is pretty chaotic. We drive Mr. Mendez crazy. It was the last day of school so he will probably let us do what ever the fuck we want. Sucks that the Queen Bitch has this class too. We entered dramatically and by dramatically I mean Shawn was dragging me to the gym and I was cussing at him. I really didn't want to be here but I also wanted to make an unforgettable entrance. Once we got to the center he let go of me and I stood up.

"Hello fuckers and Whore." Chloe just glared at me. Mr. Mendez was the only teacher who didn't care if we cussed. The whore was with the asshole, Caleb. I smiled at them and flipped them off. Typical me. Shawn and I walked over to April and Troy. We took turns saluting each other.

"Hey Bree. I heard you punched the shit out of the Bitch's cheek." Troy smirked.

"Fuck yea! The Bitch got nothing on me!" I yelled out loud so that Chloe could hear me.

"Did you say something freak?!"

"Yea whore! I said you got nothing on me! Gunna do something about it princess?!" She stayed silent. I smirked at her.

The rest of the day went by with people congratulating me for finally standing up to the bitch and punching her in the cheek. Others glared at me for laying a hand on their idol. Whatever I just want to go home and call Mia so I cant tell her everything that happened today. I drove my purple Camaro ZL1 all the way home. When I got home I saw a note from Momma Bear:

"Baby I'm working all night since I'm not going tomorrow because of your graduation. Food is in the fridge and if you want pizza which is more likely there is 100 dollars inside my drawer. You know which one. Be safe. If anything happens please call me. Mia is allowed to stay for the night. I know you girls too well.-Love Momma Bear."

A/N

Hello my Pringles! Sorry that I haven't been updating frequently but its because I'm studying for my finals! Anyways I love you guys and wish me good luck!