Chapter 11

Aubrey's P.O.V.

Momma Bear decided to blind fold me as soon as we got in the drive way. Oh god. What if it's Ed Sheeran or Shawn Mendes? I love those two very much. I would faint if I ever meet them. They are one of my idols. Mia and Jackie came in their own cars with their mothers. Momma Bear guided me inside the house. This so scary but exciting at the same time.

"Are you ready sweetie?"

"I've been ready since you told me that you had a surprise for me."

"Alright love. At the count of three you can take off the blind fold."

"Why do we have to count? Can't I just take it off already?"

"No love. Just be patient."

"Ugh. Okay."

"One... Two... Three!" I took off the blind fold and there stood Momsters.

"Surprise baby!" I threw myself at her.

"Momsters!" She laughed.

"What? How? I thought you were in a business trip."

"I was baby but I asked for the day off so that I could fly back here and be with my baby that just graduated."

"But I didn't see you at the ceremony."

"I know baby I couldn't go to the ceremony. I saw it all through Skype. You girls were amazing. By the way Mia. That speech was beautiful. Jackie you look beautiful."

"Thank you Mariana."  Jackie and Mia thanked in sync.

"Why didn't you go to the ceremony Momsters if you were here?"

"I couldn't ruin the surprise could I?"

"Yes actually because we received another surprise back at the ceremony."

"Yea." Mia agreed.

"Which is?" Carmen asked us.

"You know that boy band Mia is obsessed with?" Jackie asked the adults.

"Yea." Julie answered.

"Well they were at the ceremony and now we are all friends with them."  

"How did that happen?" Carmen asked.

"It's a long story Momma." Mia answered.

"When do you leave Momsters."