Ch 11 because its what we want to see

Start from the beginning

"Oh I'm dating this dork now." I said moving next to Patrick and putting my arm around him.

"Oh my god you two are so cute together!" She said and I smiled at the compliment.

"So should we eat."

Four days later

We're now on our way to Ohio. It's perfect timing because Tyler and I have our birthdays coming up. 3 more days.

I'm currently sitting on the bus working on a song with a piano. I love playing the piano but I'm more in bass.

My phone started to ring. It read "Tyler is my favorite bro" why did I let him change it to that.

"Sup." I answered.

"Hey, mom and dad called and asked if we'd like to bring over some of the guys for our birthdays." He said.

"Ok cool. Are they coming to the concert tonight?"

"Yeah."

"We better put on a good show."

At the concert

My parents are watching from the side of the stage.

Tyler and I waited for them to come.

"Mom! Dad!" Tyler shouted.

"Hey guys." My Mom said.

"Come on we have to introduce you." Tyler said.

We lead them over to the others.

Tyler introduced everyone except Patrick'.

"I think Est should introduce the last person." He said. I gave him a dirty look.

"Mom, dad this is my boyfriend, Patrick." I said as he walked over and shook their hands.

"Nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Joseph. I've heard all good things." He said.

My parents said hello and told him to call them by their first names.

"So Patrick which band are you in and what do you play." My mom asked.

"I'm in Fall Out Boy and I sing but I also play guitar, drums and piano. Not all at the same time of course." He said trying to impress my parents.

As I sat next to him he held my hand giving me butterfly's.

"Fall Out Boy to stage!" Someone called.

"See you later." Patrick said kissing my cheek causing me to blush.

He went out and the crowd cheered.

"He's a dork." My mom said.

"I know. But he's my dork." I said. Usually I'm not brave enough to say things like that but who cares.

After all I love him. I don't care the we just started dating a week ago I could tell from the start.

"Let's go watch." My dad said.

They finished the song and Patrick said "For this last song tonight I would like to dedicate it to someone. This song is called "Favorite record" and if like my girlfriend Ester to come and help with vocals."

I ran out on to the stage. I was too happy to worry about not having warmed up.

I hugged him and he gave me a microphone. This technically was the first time we made our relationship public.

Driving from California to Ohio takes a while.

The beginning played through the speakers and Patrick started singing.

He was turned to face me the whole song.

Winking when he wanted me to join in with him.

"Now Id like to hand the stage over to Esters band. Everyone FORSAKEN DAWN!" Patrick said.

Before he left he kissed me on the lips and ran off.

The rest of my band ran on stage.