Part 14

I jerk awake and sit straight up.

"...you need to give me an explanation." I finish out loud.

The room goes silent and everyone in the room looks at me.

"Holy shit on a stick! What happened to you?" Tamara exclaims.

"What?!" I reply back. I look around the room and see that my parents, Heath and his parents, Tamara and a crowd of people are stood around me on a sofa.

"Great, let's invite the whole pack, while we're at it." I mutter.

"Are you OK baby girl?" My dad asks stepping forward. I nod and my head lets me know that it doesn't like that. I groan and lift a hand to my head.

"Roxie." Heath snaps clicking his fingers and pointing at me. A lady in her late twenties, early thirties, steps towards me. Her baby pink hair is pulled up into a clip. She wears a pair of glasses hiding her grey eyes. She pulls out a mini torch and holds my chin, shining it each eye. She then checks my pulse before walking to a bag and bringing back three objects. She uses one to take my temperature before using another to take my blood pressure and then finally she listens to my breathing.

"Your vitals are fine. I don't quite know what's wrong with you... I think we should take a blood sample just to be on the safe side, if you come by my office then we can sort it all out." She says giving me a reassuring smile.

"OK." I say blinking away the spots the bright light caused.

"So what happened after I collapsed?" I ask to the whole room.

"When you collapsed everyone thought it was great and came running up and crowded around you, then you started to talk and sing..." I groan.

"They wanted to take you to a hospital but that would cause more problems, so I thought of an excuse and took you back to the pack house, where you are now, and you stopped singing and started to talk, and then fell silent and stayed that way until you woke up. You freaked me out!" She says taking a deep breath afterwards. I sigh; at least they didn't hear what the Luna goddess and I were talking about.

"Want to tell us what happened?" Heath asks.

"I collapsed... Isn't that obvious?" I ask patronisingly. Geraldine bristles.

"You didn't just collapse; you were talking and singing, and then woke up different." He replies raising an eyebrow.

"What do you mean I'm different?" I ask looking down at my body. "I'm still a girl." He rolls his eyes and clicks another finger. Another pack member comes running forward with a handheld mirror. I roll my eyes and look into the mirror and nearly drop it.

"Holy shit!"

"Language." My mom chastises me.

"I think I'm allowed to swear this once." I reply. I look back at the mirror and see my new reflection. My once brown eyes are now bright blue on the outside and a purple/pink on the inside. My once spot prone skin is now clear and looks like it will be clear for a while. My face has slimmed down, making my cheekbones more prominent. My hair has grown longer, still the same color but looks brighter and healthier. I know that she sad that I would change, but I wasn't expecting it to be this drastic. I look towards where Roxie is stood.

"Shall you show me where your office is?" I ask.

"OK, follow me." She says walking out of the room. I smile and stand up. When I stand up my head protests and I sway, putting my hand up to my head, causing more than one set of feet rush towards. I put my hand back down.

"I'm fine, just got up too quickly." I open my eyes and see my parents, Tamara, Roxie and Heath (Why would he care?) stood around me. I walk through them and find the door. I look around and to Roxie.

"Coming?" I ask.

*^*^*^*

She walks ahead of me and we go to the entrance hall. I follow her up the stairs and down a corridor stopping outside a door. She opens it to reveal a room with a hospital bed in a corner, and a desk towards the side of the room.

"Sit on the bed." She says smiling. I walk into the room and past a mirror. When I see my new reflection I jump. I'm still the same height but I am slightly fuller in the right places. I probably sound really conceited.

I blink my eyes and keep walking to the bed. I hop up onto the bed and Roxie walks to me and rubs a swab on my arm. I look away as I don't like needles. I feel a sting and after a minute she tells me she has enough, before I feel another sting. She pulls out a band aid and sticks it on my arm.

"I'm sure that it won't be anything to worry about, but I'll tell you what we find." She says smiling at me reassuringly.

"OK." I say smiling in response. I stand up and walk out into the hall. I walk down the hall thinking of everything that happened today and in the process I bump into a hard object.

Hope you liked it! This is for AvaAcademia7 who is  weird like me ;) and named a character in her book after Trixie! :)

I would also like to thank everyone who has read this book - it has 2K reads!!

A photo of Trixie's new eyes :) ^^

Who/what do you think she bumped into? ;)

What do you think of Trixie's new look?

What do you think will happen next?

What did you think of the update?

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting.

CC ;)