Part 3

Trixie's Dress! ^^^

In every class I had at least one of the new pack member's. When the bell rang for the last class to end I jumped out of the seat, said goodbye to Tamara and made my way to my car. On the way home I blast the radio and sing along to the songs I know. When I get home I throw open the door and throw my bag onto the floor by the bookcase. I walk into the kitchen and I sit at the table.

"What have we got to eat?" I ask my mom.

"Hello to you too. Maybe when I come home from work I should slam the door, throw my bag down and demand food and see how you like it, at least your father is a bit better."

Just as the words leave her mouth he walks in, burps loudly and asks the exact same question as me.

"Maybe not." She amends rolling her eyes.

"Anything of interest happen at school today?" Dad asks.

"Well, I met some of the pack members of the new pack that moved here recently, do you know anything about that?"

"Oh at work today I met some of them too."

"Oh yeah, now you mention it, we got a letter through the mail the other day."

"Oh really, and you didn't think to mention that to us."

"I forgot about it."

"Well can you remember what it said?"

"Yes, it said that we were invited to a dance, a ball they called it, to meet the new pack and their alpha."

"When is it?" I ask.

"Friday at 8pm."

"I need to go shopping for a dress and shoes, and that means I need money." I say looking pointedly towards my dad holding my hand out.

"I need a suit to wear but I have one in my closet, which I can wear, just like you have dresses in your closet that you can wear."

"No, you wouldn't understand you're a man, I have dresses yes, but no dresses to wear to a ball."

"If you really need a dress that bad, you buy it with your own money, end of discussion." He says walking out of the kitchen. I turn to my mom and open my mouth but before a sound can come out my mom stops me.

"Nope, don't even bother. Your dad is right." I sigh but don't argue. I'll just have to buy it myself. I get my card and some cash just in case and head out of the door. I text Tamara on the way to the car telling her what I was doing and if she wanted to tag along got a response within five seconds of a hell yeah. She sent me her address and I pulled up in front of the big house. 2 minutes later she comes running out of the house with a bag over her shoulder. She climbs in and smiles at me.

"¡Vamonos!" She says.

"What?"

"Let's go!"

"Oh OK."

"I'm going to get a dress as well, I thought I would need to go by myself, without anyone to say if I look good. Or I could have taken someone from the pack but they are all annoying, bitches or both!"

We drive to the local mall and get ready to do some major shopping. The first couple of shops go by and we haven't found anything. It's the sixth shop when finally Tamara finds the 'perfect dress' as she calls it. It's a light pink dress with silver details that go up into one strap. I have to admit that it is the perfect dress, it looks good on her. We are getting tired, and I still hadn't found the 'perfect dress.' We decided that this shop would be the last one before we come back another day. I have looked through all the dresses on the rack when I hear Tamara call my name. I look over and she is holding up a dress. I go to shake my head as I don't think it would look good on when she stops me.

"It looks different off the hanger, try it on." She says. I sigh agreeing because I have nothing to lose and I can't be bothered to carry on. I go into the changing rooms and close the curtain. I pull it on and turn around and look in the mirror and gasp. It is a strapless light blue dress with sparkles which clings to my curves until above my knees where it flares out. The mesh material of the skirt is the same colour as the rest of the dress and under that is a dark blue mesh. I spin around and look at myself from all angles. I look good, this is the perfect dress.

"Are you in it yet?" Tamara calls out.

"Yes!" I reply.

"Come out then I want to see it!" I walk timidly out of the changing rooms. Her mouth falls open.

"Do you like it?" I ask.

"Like it?" She replies.

"Yes."

"Are you kidding me I love it!" She exclaims. "And I have seen the perfect shoes to go with it!" She says walking off towards the shoe department.

10 minutes later we are out of the store, me with a pair of silver peep toes and Tamara with a pair of silver strappy heels.

I drop her off with her shoes and dress, agreeing that she will come over to mine before the ball to get ready together.

When I walk through the door my mom pounces on me asking to see my dress. I show her it, and tell her that a friend from the pack will be coming over before hand to get ready with me. She squeals like a school girl, whilst I roll my eyes and keep walking to my room.

Hope you liked it and was worth the wait!

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting!

CC ;)