Prologue

Hi guys! Yes I know I promise Nov 19 but I'm late... as always. Here it is though and we hope you support it! Love you all and enjoy! ;)

❤️EDITED❤️

All Rights Reserved

Any places, names or any other stuffs mentioned are completely coincidental

Names and EXO background stories are from SME, pictures and songs in the fic do not belong to us either

The plot is ours and was made to piece together their stories, purely made for fun and entertainment

Please do not copy or reupload our story in other sites, have fun reading and tell us what you guys think!

____________________________________________________________

The Beginning...

There was a vast open space full of wonder and infinity. Lights and floating rocks emerged, leisurely expanding and wandering.

An enigmatic creature born of rocks and a beauty born in the galaxy materialized out of nowhere and fell in love.

"Emptiness... this is what we have. Nothingness..." The woman proclaimed as she watched the dark cosmic space as it spread with too much darkness, too much profound emptiness and too little light and too little joy.

"I concur but what ever shall we do to be fruitful of such complexity that is this empty space?" The man of meteors and rock alleged.

"Creation... will bare fruit to beauty." The woman exclaimed.

"As real as the rocks of my heritage and to fill your beautiful galaxy with more magnificence." The man spoke in volumes and as both supernatural beings bring fort their combined powers, rocks formed into one big sphere but not as big as the supernatural man's fist.

"Beauty of such will rain down and I shall call this sphere Earth." The woman said as she held a smile.

It was the beginning of a new world... a world that she and her love had created but alas they were both empty just like the meteors and galaxies around them.

They did not know how to create beauty to its purest for they too were mysterious and unknown.

How will they be able to create such beauty that was not tainted by their own roots?

As their love grew and flourished, a flower bloomed in the very center of the sphere they had created.

Curious and fascinated, they waited for the little bud to sprout and soon, it did.

The flower bloomed to the most beautiful flower of all, color beyond compare, elegant and fragrance not known to anywhere else.

But as the flower bloomed, a fair maiden had emerged. Beauty formed from her mother, much more beautiful and a body created by the purest of mud and rocks and a soul that was like no other.

 Beauty formed from her mother, much more beautiful and a body created by the purest of mud and rocks and a soul that was like no other