chapter 12

Soo ri POV

"Morning sleeping angel" jungkook shakes my beautiful comforting bed, it has been my soulmate for long and I can't move on from my own bed. Wait what..? Just kiddin'. "Holla" I raise my hand so he can pull me because I'm too lazy to SIT! Oh my god Soo ri you're such a lazy pig. "Hyaa! Now you get up" he hit my back lightly. "Ah, arasseo arasseo" I stand up half sleep and wash my face. I'm getting ready for my first music show for debut and guess what, I'll go with BTS! Staying with them is like my habit now. "Kajja" our manager said. I went to Nana and jump right in front of her "ya! You startled me!" She shocked and continue by a big smile. "Kajja eonni, manager and the boys are waiting" I smiled and then faded. I remember that I let go jimin because of her. 'Eonni, I've broke up with jimin oppa and I said to him that it's due to our debut" I fake my smile. "Jinjja? Jeongmal?? Ya don't lie" she hit my shoulder lightly. "No, I don't lie eonni" I said. "Oh well, I'll help you to move on from him" she smiled. "Oh eonni gumawoyo" I smiled and we head off.

Jungkook POV

I left my snapback in my room so I get back to take it. I heard Soo ri and Nana talk. "What?! She broke up?! My chance then. Yeah, victory! No, wait I'm too childish. Oh what ever I'm happy anyway. I'm maknae so well its okay to be childish" oh what am I doing?? Talking to myself. Pabo. I head to the car with a big smile players on my face. "What take you so long?" Suga asked. "Nothing hyung, let's go" I said.

No one's POV

They arrive at The Show to drop off the boys while Nana and Soo ri will go to Showcase. "Bye guys, hwaiting!" The boys cheered soo ri and Nana. "Oh, hwaiting" they replied in unison.

Soo ri POV

"Ah, we didn't bring choi ri here, its her dream to go on stage with us." I said and Nana nodded. Choi ri hasn't debut yet and the eonni too. The eonni picked on me more because I debut first before them.

We both get ready and calm ourselves for our first live show. I went to the stage for a quick reherseal and get back to the dorm. The staff put mic and things. We come on stage and greet the opening. " hana, dul, set annyeonghaseyo Two Love imnida" we open the stage and everyone start cheering. We started our performance. Unaccidently I saw someone in the VVIP seat holding a card written "SOORI YOU'RE DEAD". I don't know who's that so I just continue to sing and dance and we sent our last greeting and we go off the stage. Those word before keep lingering in my mind. I don't even realised that the boys are in the car already.

Jungkook POV

I looked at Soo ri as soon as we enter the car. She looks blank and I don't think she realised we are here.. I flick my finger in front of her face. " wae? Wae? Mwoh??" She had a sudden shocked. "Tsk. Tsk. What are you thinking?" I asked. "Nothing" she smiled. We arrived faster than expected because taehyung cried like a baby asking food. We get off the car. I saw two girls in front of the entrance. Who are they? Fans?

Soo ri POV

I saw 2 girls in front of the entrance. Those figure I know it. I ran to them "sista! Welcome!" I shouted and hug both of them tightly. "Ah, these are my twins Oline and Pauline" I said to them. "Annyeong?" Both of them try to speak in Korean. " uwwa.. Kyeopta.. They were just like you but not for Pauline she's different and special" jin said with smiling eyes. "Annyeonghaseyo!" Jungkook, jimin, suga, rapmon and taehyung said in unison. "This is my first time seeing girl triplet grow this big! How cute" jhope said and do a rally cheek pinch to 3 of us. "Ah, appo!" I said and smiled. "Let's go" Nana put her hand around my shoulder and the other follow us.

Ye eon POV

I came to those ungrateful dongsaeng concert. I sit in the VVIP seat because my manager told me to learn from them. They've hit a debut album only for around a year of training but I haven't debut yet for 4 years of training. I bring a card written 'SOORO YOU'RE DEAD'. My manager told me to pull it off since itll be bad for them. I might get a good counseling with Soo ri later. I quickly went home so she doesn't recognised me. I saw her with the boys, nana and two girls that look just like her. Ah, I get a new plan. I can get all of them at once.

Soo ri POV

The card before still a stuck in my head. "Uh Soo ri, balcone please?" Jungkook said to me while running his neck. Jimin does that too before...

*flashback*
"Coline, balcone please" jimin do a fail aegyo.
"Aigoo.. Okay" I said.
At the balcone.
"All this time I've been seeing you as a mature yet beautiful and charming girl. I like you, coline. I love you very much. I don't want anyone to have you before me.. Would you be mu girlfriend?" He said while rubbing his neck.
"Yes I will" I sobbed in happiness.

*end of flashback*

"Soo ri? Soo ri?" Jungkook shakes me. "Ah yes" I said. "I-i want to say this for a very long time" jungkook voice shakes

>>to be continued guyss.. Can you comment to support me so I can go on my story. I'm sorry for a lame story but I promise I'll increase my skill. Please rate and read.

Love you my readers,
Bangtan.