chapter 6

"Sit here, sit here " taehyung said to them. "Yes, gumawoyo oppa" she snirked and look at me. The sit order are jimin, jungkook, me, choi ri, suga, and taehyung. The rest, rapmon, nana, ye eon, Kim seol, sejin, jin and jhope sits on the opposite. We eat what Jin had cooked for us. O felt uncomfortable since ye eon sits right in front of me. I ate a bit much for than usual because I'll be practicing a lot today, so I don't want any hunger in the middle of the practice. "That's too much, let's share." Jimin said to me. "Ahh.. Nooo don't share to him, give it to me" jungkook said.

Jimin" its mine"

Jungkook"no, only me and just me can eat her food."

Jungkook take my soup and jimin take my crab stick. "Fine then, you can share" I smiled. "You jerk" ye eon cursed. Kim seol winked at her like a 'good job' look. "Who do you call jerk? That girl? Why are you ruining our delightful morning breakfast?? Please eat some where else before we lost our appetite" he hit the table. " yah (hey) taehyung ah, don't be too rude to them just because she curse a bit." Rapmon take defense. "Oh no.. I don't want a morning argue so I want them to stay quietly away." Taehyung said. "Well, i-i'll get going first.. Please enjoy your food." I stuttered at my words. " I have a vocal and dance practice today." I add. " okay, bye sweetie good luck then, remember me, i'm your hope, so you'll pass your vocal practice smooothlyy~" he slow down the 'smoothly' word. "Bye babe, fighting!" Jimin said that made me blush. "I'll accompany your practice after eating, don't wait okay" he said while stuffing food to his mouth. He sure is, never let your food when you're with jungkook, the food maniac.

I arrived at he audio room. " so manager nim, let's start" I said. "Hmm.. Okay start from ballad type song 'Lee seung gi -good bye' and we will continue to a little beat song 'IU - good day' the song you sang on audition, to know where you're good at." He said while reading a paper. "Okay, I'll do my best!" I said.

I start singing and I'm deeply immerse to the song. I feel like I'm feeling the song too much. " Perfect, now let's see the miss right song, can you include the rap part?" He asked. " of course I can, it's my best part." I winked and he winked back. He turns the instrument audio. I start to sign. When I finished singing, jungkook clap for me. "You have the best voice ever." He said. "Gumawoyo" I bowed. My manager askede to sing another song and its hip hop *skip that part it will took along boring chapter*

" you'll start to have a busy schedule for practicing hip hop." He said. Jungkook gave me a signal to go out. "Uhm" " you're such an angel, I love your voice and your physical" jungkook giggled.

Ye eon POV

I walk to the audio room when I saw jungkook and coline talk together. I quickly hide behind the pillar and listened to what they're talking about. " how about dinner tonight" jungkook asked. "I'd love to, after I finished my dance practice okay? Coline smile widely. Just watch later. You're gonna pissed yourself!

Coline POV

I start my dance practice for about and hour. I exhausted my self and drink some water. I saw sejin walk pass the dance practice room from the window. I didn't mind that so I just continue my lovable practice.

I walk to room. I saw a horrible view. Everything is messed up. I wonder who did this. I let out a big sigh and clean up everything. I wash up and get ready. I wear a white top with mint flowers picture on it and black short because my pink dress is torn because of the mess before. Jungkook took me to a casual place since I use casual clothes. " I want to give youba present " he smirk. He take out perfume and rose. " aww.. Thank you. What's this sudden?" I asked. " next two days is your birthday isn't? He smirk again. "Yes it is" I smiled. "Then this is the coming of age present." He smiled. He kiss me so sudden (coming of age has 3 present rose, perfume and kisses) "here is the last present, hope you like it. " he smiled and so abit of aegyo. He look at the window. "Someone's peeping!" He run outside.

<<well this is a boring chapter but I hope you like it. Please read and like my fanfic.. If you want any ideas to be in, feel free to comment. Gamsahabnida>>