chapter 11

* 6 months later*

No one's POV

"Hey get the clothes here"
"Coming!"
"Fixed her make up she's sweating"
" *buzz* yes, CEO nim they're ready"
"Prepare the decoration"
"Get them drink!"

Everyone are busy to welcome TWO LOVE debut. Now theyre on their process of MV making. 'Nana, Soo ri,, change you're clothes and get ready for the next shoot" the director said.

Soo ri's POV

Yes, this is my new life. I have a new look after the surgery. I debut with nana as a hip hop  twin group. We have a new album named 'red love'. We prepare for an MV so we look so busy. No sasaeng disturb me since my name change and my new look. "Soo ri ya, here's your drink" one of my staff called me. "Ah, ne.. Gamsahabnida" I smiled. The door open and bts step inside. "Annyeonghaseyo" they bowed and walk to nana and I. "Why are you here?aren't you supposed to go to music bank?" I asked. "No, we're here because one of us will be choosen for your MV and I'm here because I miss you so much." He said with a flirting eyes. "Ah, who will be choosen?" I asked. "I don't know we'll ask" jhope said. "PD nim, who will be choosen?" Suga asked. "Uh, I'll choose two of you instead of one, one will be the bad guy and the other will be the innocent nt guy." He said. "Kay then, who is it?" Jungkook asked. "Jimin and jungkook, you both are very famous for the category so I think this album will be a big hit for them" he said. "Told you, we're famous" both of them smirk. "Whatever, let's go" I drag them both.

No one's POV

Nana, Soo Ri, jungkook and jimin start the Photoshoot and followed by the recording. When they are finished they were transfers to the dorm and re makeup and dress for another take.

Soo ri's POV

*kiss lips* "ya! You why so sudden" I screamed. "Hosh! I need energy and now I'm still charging so if you let me" he leaned on me and kiss my neck. "Y-ya, we're in t-the d-dorm" my voice shakes. "So what? I don't really care actually" he wispered and kiss my lips and bit it to make an entrance to let his tounge enter. "Hey, get your self a room!" Taehyung said. " Hahaha, okay okay" we ended our nice few minutes kiss. After that, a staff member came in. "Soo Ri, Nana, jimin, jungkook please get ready" she said. "Okay, we will" I said. "Taehyung and I want to see the next shoot can we?" Jhope asked. "Sure you can" I smiled and head out with nana. (Everyone knows the relationship except the staff and citizens)
I wear pink crop top, red skirt and pink shoes with heels. Nana wear the same thing but different word in the crop plus she's blue. (Picture above so you can at least imagine it). We headed to the shooting room~~~ once again. I think I'll be stuck in this place forever. Anyway, the shoots goes well and I get shower to refresh my self. Nana is still chattingband giggling with the boys and I don't care so yeah, I just head off, let's go!. I comfort myself in the bubbly tube for half an hour and its so refreshing. Suddenly, someone knocks and that ruins my nice bath. "Hey, how long are you gonna stay there" he said. "Ah, you can use the other bathroom babe" I shouted. I know its him. "No, I don't want I'll enter now and shower with you" he shouted. The door open, damn! I forgot to locked it. I saw him half naked. I quickly close my eyes and blush. "G-get out" I stuttered. "No" he pouted and then smiled. He enter the bath tub and so I get up. Aish, he ruin my classy bubble bath, kiddin'. O feel so embarrassed so I quickly change up but suddenly he grab me by the hand and kiss me. I quickly push him and he seems to be a little upset. "Room okay? My room, after this not bathroom and dress yourself before you go to my room" I said and get out. I try to be a cool girl, but why the hell I try to do that?? I'm not a cool girl, I'm just a crazy girl like a funny toy you have at home. My heart beat so fastm I run to my room and make a video call with my sister. I haven't contact her since my first day here. "Hello, coline" she smiled. "Annyeonghaseyo eonni" I smiled back. "What the hell?? Are you tryin' to show em' up?? Ur Korean?? English please." She giggled. "Ah yeah.. Sorry I forgot haha" we laughed together. *tok tok* "someone is in the door." She said. "Uhum, I have an appointment gotta go, call you later sis" I smiled. "Bye twin" she ended up the video call.

"Come in" I said and he opened the door. He sit on the side of my bed and I don't want to look him in the eyes so I avoid those eyes. "Why are you avoiding me? He asked and I see him pouted from the edge of my eyes. "N-no I'm not" I said. "Yes you are" "no I'm not" "yes you are babe" "oh fine, yes I am" I said giving up. "Why?" He asked. "Ah, we've been dating for 4 months and now I even debut because of your help, but now both of us are stars and it will be easier for media to find out about our relationship" I lied. Actually, nana like him and I don't want to break my bestfriend's heart. I better end this and get a new life. "I-i understand, I'll stop everything and just play as sunbaenim and hubae.. But now I really need that kiss so bad." He pleaded. "Fine, one last time, this will be the very last time okay?" I said and kiss him, he kiss back and so we lied down on the bed. I started to get sleepy so we ended the kiss. "Bye, nite" I said. "Uhum, bye" jimin said and close the door. "Wew, what a day, I'll call eonni by phone" I let out a big sigh. I have a twin named, Oline and Pauline and so we are triplets but Pauline face is different from me and Oline. Oline and I are perfectly the same except our feet size I guess. I call her. "Eonni, yeoboseyo?" I said.

Jungkook's POV

Now Soo Ri has debut and I'm still her number one fans. She. Got jimin but I will still challenge myself to confess and I know shell reject me because of jimin. So yeah, I'll let my heart out.

No one's POV

It's morning already and everyone will start the busy day. Especially Soo Ri and nana.

>>what happen to choi ri? How about the girls( ye eon, Kim seol and sejin)? How will be the sasaeng react by now? Gumgumhae?? Stay tuned please..
Gumawoooo~

Love, bangtan^^