Chapter 16- Prom.

(A/N:) I honestly don't know what kind of mistakes I made on here because I am rushing to go to sleep lolol! So please don't mind them. Tell me whatchu thinkkk! :*

----------

I'd been living with Carlos, I learned his name just two days after moving in with him, for almost a month. I wouldn't say that it was so bad. He treated me fine. I wasn't allowed to go anywhere but school or the hospital. He would be the one who takes me there. He did the grocery shopping, and everything that would involve me leaving the house.

I hadn't seen Ashton outside of school since I left his house, and I desperately wanted to hang out with him. 

"Darling, I need to go shopping for a prom dress," I told Carlos.

"What? What's this prom you speak of? You're not going anywhere."

"What do you mean? I have to go to prom!"

"Besides, you're pregnant! I can't let you go anywhere without my supervision!"

"Please," I took his hand. "I've been dreaming of going to prom ever since middle school! George said that if I didn't go to my middle school prom then he would try his best to make sure I have the best experience in my high school prom. Please."

He got up and took his hand away from me. "A lot has changed since then, right?" He looked at me heartlessly, got out and shut the door.

At that time, I felt like this was prison. I really wasn't allowed to go anywhere, but I decided that I wasn't going to let that take my chances of me attending prom away.

 My phone rang, and it was Ashton. I grabbed it, ran to the bathroom and locked the door.

"Ashton," I cried silently into the phone. 

"Ficah, baby, how are you? How's the baby? Oh, God, I miss you! Why did you let Luke talk you into this sick plan?"

"Ash, baby. I miss you, too. I want to see you so badly, but I cannot go anywhere," I answered, ignoring his question.

"What do you mean you cannot go anywhere? Are you in trouble? Are you hurt?"

"No... not at all. It's just that I have to stay inside the house all day everyday, unless I have to go to school or have an appointment with my doctor."

"Wow, I can imagine. Babe, prom is only one month away, and I want to go with you. I don't care if I miss out on the experience; if you're not going, neither am I."

I smiled a little. "Babe, please. Don't let me be the reason why you don't go to prom. After all, it's a one-in-a-lifetime thing. You must go."

"You must go, too. Okay, I have a plan."

Ashton planned to sneak me out of the house to go get me a prom dress and to take me to prom.

"Babe, I don't know if I'll be able to do it," I said rubbing my stomach. "I'm extra slow because of my pregnancy."

"FICAH!" Carlos banged on the bathroom door. "FICAH OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW."

"Babe, I got to go," I whispered as silently as I possibly could.

"What?" He asked.

"I have to go," I whispered louder.

At that moment, Carlos busted the door open. I hung up the phone as fast as I could and looked up at him.

"Hand the phone over. Now."

"What?" I frowned.

"Don't act deaf. Give me the phone," he put his hand out.