Chapter 14- Big Mistake

(A/N:) You guys are going to hate me for this chapter lol, but nonetheless, this event has to happen in order for the book to conclude, which should be soon. I think. I also don't believe in revenge, but nevertheless, I am just writing a book. Haha, but if you got thus far into the book, I just want to thank you and tell you that your business is well appreciated lol. Thanks, guys! XD

(NEW AUTHOR'S NOTE:) FORGET THAT OLD ONE! I decided to NOT kill Ashton out of the story because of the reaction I got from some of my best readers, which made me sad :( lol. I will be editing this chapter and on in a different way.

-----

One month later, when I looked at myself in the mirror, I could see my belly area expanding. It was showing just a little bit. I went to my doctor, and she told me that I had put on seven pounds already.

"Do you think you are ready for this, Ficah? It's honestly a lot of responsibility." Dr. Earnest asked me.

I smiled. "I am ready."

----

Ashton and I presented our project and got an A plus. We hugged and kissed each other.

"Oh, I forgot to ask, how are you feeling, babe? I need to know how my child and wifey doing."

I smiled. "Where did you learn to speak like that?"

He laughed. "You don't know," he winked.

"We are doing fine. Have you heard from Sabrina lately? Ever since our little incidence, I don't think I've seen her face around here."

"How come you still don't know? She transferred out because of her bullying. It was getting so bad that she was asked to leave by the principal. She deserved it."

"I mean, even though she made my life hell and I almost aborted my baby," Ashton didn't let me finish my sentence.

"You what?"

"Yeah, I mean, I thought this baby was going to destroy my life because of everything that was happening, but I realized that it was a blessing instead," I nodded.

"I am so sorry. I was one of the people who made you feel that way, wasn't I?"

I slightly, but surely, nodded.

"Bae, I am so sorry," he kissed my forehead.

"It's okay. I understand you were mad and stuff."

"Right. Hey, what ever happened to Missiker?"

My eyes widened at his question. Missiker hadn't crossed my mind for weeks, and I left her George! "Oh my gosh! Missiker can be in trouble. I left her with George!" I exclaimed, standing up.

"Please, sit," he said as he noticed the rest of the class watching as someone was trying to present. "I'm sorry," he apologized to the people. "Please, carry on," he waved them off. "Hey," he turned to face me, "everything will be okay. Do you want to go get her sometime this weekend?"

"The weekend is too far away! Let me remind you that it's Wednesday!"

"Fine, we'll go get her Friday after school."

"I hope she's okay..." I whispered.

We paid attention to the presenters and then the bell rang. I was just awaiting Friday impatiently.

After school, Ashton and I went out to the movies. I was so glad that I didn't have to worry about getting to that hellhole I used to call my house or seeing the demon that resided inside with me. Since it had been a school night, Ashton took me home at 7:30PM.