Chapter 8-Bait-Date-Rape-Break.

(A/N:) Before I say anything, I just wanted to say that I worked hard on this chapter as well as the previous one. Lol, don't hate me for this chapter... XP Read on! Remember to not hate me for this lol. You're in for a huge surprise xD Happy reading!

---

Jan. 2

"Come here, Ficah. I have some news."

"Dad, what is it? I just now woke up. I didn't even go to the bathroom yet."

"Come here for a second."

I managed to bring myself downstairs. "What's it, Dad?"

"I," he smiled, "invited Mr. Goodwill over so he can apologize."

"Dad, why the actual hell would you do that? I- no. I don't want to see him!"

"Ficah this isn't about you wanting to see him! This is about my boss and I's relationship. I don't want a good friendship to be ruined because you hate him."

"Why does it always have to be about you, Dad? I went to that party, I wore what you told me to, so why can't I get what I want now?"

"Ficah, I am not discussing this with you. Bottom line is that you are speaking with him today."

"Okay, tell him that I forgive him! Can he please just not come here?"

"I said that I am not discussing this with you. Make yourself ready by the time I come from work with him."

"Whatever! I don't even matter to you anyway," I said, making my way back to the bathroom.

I did plan on not seeing Goodwill for the rest of my life, but I guess that this isn't the case. 

"I'll see you later!" I heard the door shut close behind him. 

I shook my head and carried on. I just could not believe that he would do that to me after I specifically told him that I did not want anything to do with Mr. Goodwill. All day long, I did not do anything. I did not text Ashton. I just laid down with my blanket over my body. I did not even eat breakfast or anything. My stomach growled, but I ignored it. 

I heard the door open, followed by laughter. I rolled my eyes.

"Ficah!" 

I put my blanket over my head and pretended to be sleeping. 

The door to my room opened. "Darling," Dad said. "I know you're not sleeping," he chuckled. 

I didn't budged. 

Dad pulled the blanket off of me, and I groaned. "Dad! What?"

"Mr. Goodwill is here. Come downstairs. Now."

"Dad," I pouted. "No!" I had Missiker cupped in my hands, and Dad threw her off of the bed. 

"Now." He pointed to the door. 

"No!" I protested.

"Don't make me ask you once more!" He exclaimed, still pointing at the door.

Fearing him, I got up and dragged myself downstairs. Mr. Goodwill smiled at me. I looked up at him and shook my head. "You are forgiven. You may leave now." 

"Ficah, stop it now. You two are going to sit in the kitchen and have a conversation." 

I let out a long, loud sigh. "Dad, you bother me." 

"I bother you? You have no idea." 

I stared at him and  shook my head. 

"Go sit in the kitchen and talk to him."