Chapter 15- The Big Move.

The plan that Lucas came up with at the hospital was a master plan! We waited until Saturday that very weekend to put it into action, without Ashton knowing, of course. 

"So what are you going to tell my parents? How are you supposed to tell them that you are moving in with Mr. Goodwill?"

I shrugged. "You're going to have to help me. And I need a good reason, too."

He thought for a while. "I don't know. My mom has been in bed the whole day. My dad went off to work."

I shrugged. 

"Hey," he touched my shoulder. "Are you okay?"

Tears prickled my eyes, but I forbade them to fall. I managed to nod. I had that feeling in my throat before one cries, but I kept telling myself to be strong.

"Ashton- I mean Luke," I shook my head. " I'm ready."

"Are you sure?" He asked, biting his apple.

"Yes, I'm positive!" I tugged onto his arm. 

"Alright, alright."

"Positive about what?" Mrs. Liverstone asked, coming into the kitchen. 

"I am moving out."

She frowned. "And going where?"

"Well, I think that it's a good idea to go live with the baby's father."

"Really?" Her eyes widened. 

I nodded. 

"And you knew about this all along?" She asked Lucas, approaching him.

"Oh, please, it was my idea to keep it a secret," I jumped in.

"Why, Ficah? And does Ashton know about this? You are perfectly fine here. This house is opened to you right now."

"I know, but please tell him to not worry about me."

"Need me to help you pack?" Lucas asked me.

"I would appreciate some help."

We went upstairs.

"May I touch your belly?"

I smiled. "Sure," I moved closer to him. He was sitting on my bed, and I was standing. 

He smiled. His hands slowly came closer to my body. Before he touched it, I already felt the body heat from his hand. "Oh, my gosh," he smiled when he touched it. "Would you mind if I saw it bare?"

I shook my head and lifted my sweater, only showing my stomach. 

"It's beautiful. I hope your baby looks like you," he smiled. 

"Ahaha," I laughed and sat next to him. "Ya wanna know something?"

"Sure."

"I... I'm scared."

"Really?" He put his arm around my neck. 

I nodded. "What if the plan doesn't turn out as planned?"

"It will. If anything I will help you escape."

"Thank you."

"Sure," he smirked. 

"I'm ready," I hustled to bring my luggage forward. 

Without a word, he took them down to his car. 

The whole family was waiting for me. 

"Ficah, are you sure you want to do this?" Mrs. Liverstone asked.

I nodded. "Positive."

"Alright, well, goodbye." She hugged me. "Make sure you pay me a visit of some sort during your pregnancy so I can see what the tummy looks like," she smiled. 

"I will if I can. I promise."

The rest of the family embraced me, and I was ready to go. Luke waited for me in the car.

"Where do you want to go?"

"My old house," I told him the address.

When we got there, I got out, and Luke took my luggage from the trunk. 

"Do you want me to stay outside in the car in case something happens?"

I shook my head. "Nah, I don't think anything will happen. I'll text you when I get to Goodwill's house."

"That's honestly his last name? It doesn't match him at all."

"I know, huh!" 

He laughed. "Bye, Ficah," he hugged me. 

I managed to get the suitcases into the lobby. I waved to him. I took the elevator after Luke departed. 

When I got to the apartment door, I took a deep breath and knocked. 

The door opened, and there stood George in his boxers. He had frowns on his face. His hair was graying more and more the more I saw him.

"Dad!" I threw my arms around him. It took me a lot of courage to call him my father.

He awkwardly put his arms around my lower back. "What are you doing here?"

"I thought about what you said about living with Mr. Goodwill, and I realized that you were right. I am ready to go, Daddy."

He smiled and his eyes widened. "Seriously?" He grinned. 

"Yes, Father. I am ready."

"That's my girl. I will call Mr. Goodwill!" He jogged to his room.

Luke! Goodwill is going to be here to get me any second now.

Alright, just go through  w. the plan. Text me if you need anything, good luck.

Thanks.

The door bell rang, and my heart started pounding. I took a deep breath and opened it. 

"Ficah, sweet, sweet Ficah, what made you change your mind?" He hugged me. 

"You're the father of my baby. I want you in his or her life," I smiled, rubbing my belly. 

"Oh, God. I always wanted a child," he got down on his knees and put his head to my stomach.

"I'm ready to go, baby." 

"Hold on, I need to go see George," he said and walked up the stairs.

A moment later, he came back down. "I'm ready," he picked up my suitcases and headed to his Mercedes.

He took me to his condominuim. 

"Welcome to your new home."

"Thanks," I looked around. "I remember this place like I've been here just yesterday."

"Do you want to sleep in the room with the velvet curtains that you said you liked?"

"Awe, you remember. That's very sweet of you. Yes, please."

He took my suitcases upstairs and I followed. 

"What do you want for dinner, my darling?"

"Anything esculent," I replied to his dumb question. Everything he did annoyed me. I cannot believe I had to live with this person until the plan is successful. 

"Alright, I will get you some food from the grocery. You are coming with me."

I couldn't wait to be done with this guy.