Chapter 1: I'm finally going to see her again.

Fionna's POV

Me and Cake were playing BMO when someone knocks the door.

"Hey, it's me Fionna, Gumball."- I heard his cheerful voice.

" Hello Gumball, so why are you here?"- I said when I opened the door, giving him a small smile.

"I wanted to invite you for a party in the Candy Kingdom, and of course Cake can go to. Please don't say no, your presence is important"- he said hopeful to hear my answer.

I blushed a little and then I looked at Cake and she just nodded happily. " Of course we'll go. When is it?"

"It's tomorrow at 9 p.m. So see you later Fionna."- he said happily walking away.

"Bye."- Cake and I said in tune.

I sighed while I sat on the sofa. Well, I guess I'm going to a party tomorrow. Will Marshall Lee be there? What..? Why am I thinking about Marshall Lee? I should be thinking about what I'm going to wear for the party instead of thinking about him..

Cake was looking at me with a worried face. "Are you ok?"

I shook my head, freeing me from thoughts. "Yes, I was just thinking about what I'm going to wear..just that"-  I gave her a fake smile and she simply believed.

"Ok, I'll help you."

Marshall Lee's POV

I was playing on my axe bass while singing quietly above my sofa. I heard a knock on my door. I floated to my front door and I opened. It was Gumball.

"Hey, What do you want?"- I said a bit bored.

"Are these ways of talking to me? If you don't remember I'm still a prince, so you don't have to talk to me like that."- he said a bit upset with what i said.

"Sorry your majesty."- I leaned while I was laughting.

"Right..keep making fun of me!"- he said with a voice of contempt.- " Well, I am here to invite you for my party at The Candy Kingdom tomorrow at 9 p.m."

"Ok, I'll be there."- I smiled just to provoke him.

He walked away a bit annoyed and I closed the door. I grabbed my axe bass and I started thinking about Fionna. She will probably be at the party.

This means I'm finaly going to see her again.

Hope you like it :)

I know, it's a bit short but it's just the begining .

Please Comment :D