Epilogue

Chris,

I picked the pill bottle up and read the label. Mifeprex abortion pills.

"Is this why you didn't wanna tell me you were pregnant? Cause you were killing my fucking baby!" I yelled throwing the bottle at her missing her only by a few centimeters.

Fear was all in her eyes but at this point I really couldn't give a fuck.

"Chris, lemme explain." She began as I walked towards her slowly. I wanted to drag her out the shower and beat the hell out of her but I wasn't gonna do that.

"Explain what? That you was too young and dumb. That you killed my child?" I asked laughing a little.

"Chris stop and listen! I didn't take the pills." She got out the shower picking up the towel wrapping her body up.

"So why the fuck do you have them." I was relieved she didn't take them but then again she could be lyin.

"I was scared....it was a moment of weakness....." I smacked my lips.

"Weakness? For what?"

"You are the cause! You don't want kids. I thought if I told you I was pregnant you would be mad. Of course I don't want to abort my child but I wouldn't be able to do it alone."

"So its my fault now?" I asked as she tried to walk out the bathroom.

"Basically. Your the one who made me think I would have to kill my child!"

"Cut that shit out. I never said I would kill my own child. Never thought of that shit either. If you would've told me we coulda talked it out but now I see you still a fucking kid." She was pissing me off with each word she said.

"I'm not about to do this right now." She said trying to walk out the bathroom. I blocked her way not letting her leave out.

"Move." She said trying to push me.

"Hell nah. I'm not done talking. You wanna blame this shit on me like I told yo ass to get an abortion."

"It is your fault. This is all your fault! I didn't ask to get pregnant!" She yelled and I laughed.

"That's funny cause I do remember you asking for me to dick yo ass down. I don't wanna talk to you right now, get the fuck out." I yelled back in her face making her jump a little.

"Your an asshole. I'm outta here." She said pushing past me walking out the bathroom. She went to our walk in closet and grabbed a duffel bag throwing clothes in it.

When she finished packing she quickly got dressed then grabbed MY car keys.

"What the hell you doing?" I asked looking from her to the keys.

"I'm going to Chyna house. Come get your car from there cause I'll be damned if I walked." Lani is so fucking lucky I love her. I swear she is.

She grabbed her things and stormed out the room going downstairs. I sighed following her out.

"Y'all made up?" Mijo dumbass asked smiling from ear to ear. I ignored him following Lani out the house. She got in the car and without another word sped out the driveway and down the street. Fuck.

Lani,

I can't believe him. He had the audacity to say all that shit to me like he was innocent. I want to just hurt him so bad. Maybe I should've took the pill.

What's the point of bringing a child in a world when you don't even have tour own life in order. I'm only 18, can I honestly take care of a child.

As I thought about that I completely blacked out the next thing I knew a bunch of cars started to honk their horns at me and I soon hit a telephone pole. My hand immediately touched my stomach in hopes of my baby being safe. Everything I was just thinking didn't even matter. Everything went black.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

This was short but that's OK.
Will Lani and the baby make it?
This is the last chapter!
Cover to the sequel in the MM!

10+ Comments for the Sequel to be published. If I don't get at least that I won't make the sequel.