•25•

Lani,

"Chris imma need you to stop barging in the bathroom." I said as I tried to cover myself up.

"I gotta use the bathroom damn." He said and I smacked my lips.

"All these damn bathrooms in this house and you gotta use this one?" He nodded smirking a little.

"I like this one." He stated causing me to let out a loud sigh.

"Your annoying, hurry up and use the bathroom." I said and he chuckled standing in the same place.

"Make me." He was irritating me on purpose.

"I don't even wanna take a shower nomo." I complained walking out the bathroom completely naked.

"You just go walk around funky all day?" He teased pinching my left butt cheek.

"Stop!" I whined trying to walk faster but he kept up with my pace.

"Nope!" He yelled popping the 'P'.

I went downstairs not even caring that I was talking around naked. He is so ignorant.

"I thought you had to use the bathroom." I said and he shrugged.

"I changed my mind." I playfully punched his arm and he flipped us over on the couch hovering over me.

"You need to stop hitting me." He said kissing my neck.

"Or what?" I questioned and he smirked evilly but before a single word could escape his mouth the front door was bust down and a bunch of men barged in. Chris sat up and quickly pulled his gun out his waist and I tried my best to cover myself up.

"Get up and drop the damn gun!" One of the men yelled as each of them had a gun pointed to either me or Chris.

Chris looked at me calmly before dropping the gun and taking off his shirt handing it to me. I quickly slipped it on trying to hide the fear that was running through my body.

"Get up Lani," Chris said calmly grabbing my hand helping me off the couch. My heart was pounding so hard I felt like it would burst out my chest any moment.

"Tie they asses up." Some dude ordered. I'm guessing he's the leader of all this shit. They began tying us up with these ropes and that shit hurt like hell but Chris never even flinched.

"Aye that shit hurt." I yelled and Chris slightly elbowed me giving me the 'shut the fuck up' look.

"Shut up." The same guy yelled in my face.

"Make me bitxh!" I yelled and this time Chris elbowed me harder.

"Shut the hell up." He said looking at me sternly through gritted teeth.

"You better listen to ya boy." He said smirking, that only made me more upset.

"Or what?" I asked trying to see how far I could get.

"Lani just shut the fuck up alright." Chris said and I sighed.

"Whatever. Are y'all gonna finish kidnapping me or what?" I said and one guy started pushing us towards the door. We were put in the back of this van kinda like the one August had me in.

"Bae." Chris whispered nudging me a bit.

"Yea?" I whispered back.

"I got a plan but you gotta listen to me." He said and I nodded.

"I got a lighter in my pocket, try to get it." I scooted closer to him turning my back on him. I tried to use my hand to grab the lighter but the ropes were too tight.

"I can't." I said and all of a sudden the van came to a complete stop and seconds later the doors flew open. They helped us off the van and into a abandon house. We were led down to the basement where they tied each of us to a chair on opposite sides of the room.

"Go get boss." I heard one of em say. Chris was sitting in the chair so unfazed by it all while me on the other hand, I'm scared shirtless hoping u don't die today or anytime soon. I heard footsteps coming and I knew it had to be August. Who else would kidnap us?

To be continued......

___________________________

What's gonna happen next?

Is the guy August?

If you wanna find out what happens I need AT LEAST 4+comments and 5+votes I REFUSE to update again til I get that...