•30•

Chris,

"C'mon ma." I told Lani as I grabbed both our luggage walking out the hotel room. She closed the door and we left out the hotel going to the rented car.

"I can't wait to be home." Lani exclaimed as I drove off. I chuckled agreeing with her. Thus was a crazy ass trip and don't nobody know about it.

"You know I can drive if you want.." Lani offered causing me to laugh.

"Hell nah, stay yo ass in the passenger seat til you can pass that drivers test." She laughed playfully hitting me.

"Shut up I can drive."

"It ain't good to lie." I told her and she rolled her eyes.

"I'm not lying. I taught myself how to drive."

"That explains every mutha fuckin thing!" We laughed together as the light turned red.

"Your such a hater, it doesn't even make sense."

"Whatever, I'm not a hater." I insisted as she gave me a funny look.

"Keep telling yo self that bae." I chuckled leaning over to give her a kiss.

"I missed yo crusty ass lips." I joked teasing her a little.

"They must not be too crusty, you always wanna kiss me." She shot back flashing a smile.

"Whatever smart ass." We pulled up to the airport and I got out grabbing our things while she followed close behind.

~

Lani,

"Feels good to be home!"  I yelled as we walked through the front door of Chris' apartment.  I went straight to the kitchen and into the fridge only to be slapped by an awful stench.

"It smells so bad in here." I exclaimed closing it back. I turned around and saw Chris sitting on the counter just staring at me.

"Um....are you OK?" I asked and he nodded. I gave him a weird glance before walking out the kitchen, I noticed that he followed.

"We have a lot of shit to do today. First, we gotta clean this dirty ass house from top to bottom, second you gotta go see everyone and let em know what happened, then we can figure out what to do about Nick." Chris smirked walking over to me.

"When did you become the boss?" He asked pressing his sweet, soft lips up against mine passionately.

"When you asked me to be yo girl." I replied as we slowly pulled away from our kiss. He laughed slapping my butt lightly.

"Whatever, let's clean this shit up so we can go." He stared and we began to clean the house starting with that dirty ass kitchen. After about an hour an a half we were finally done with the house.

"Imma take a shower then we can go." I told Chris and he smiled.

"I'm coming."

"Alright but just a shower." I pointed at him before heading up the stairs. We got in the shower and of course Chris trued to get me to have sex.

"Not now. We got shit to do." I said pecking his lips. He mugged me for a few seconds before he started to wash his self up but I stopped him.

"Lemme wash you up. Your arm is broke remember." I said softly. I grabbed his wash towel and got his soapy enough for me to wash his body.

"I'm not a damn baby." He said and I laughed.

"You my baby." I smiled and we quickly finished washing ourselves then got out the shower and got dressed.

"Let's go." I grabbed my phone and keys racing down the stairs only to stop dead in my tracks. Chris' friends were all sitting down on the couch watching TV like this was their crib.

"Um...what the fuck?" I asked with an eye brow raised. They all looked at me calmly giving me a head nod.

"Wassup Lani, where yo big headed ass nigga." Ty asked smiling. I chuckled still shocked at the fact that they still here.

"Getting dressed. How y'all get in?" I asked looking at the door that was locked.

"Back door." My eyes widened and I went into the kitchen to see the back door sightly open. I closed the door making sure it was locked then I joined them back in the living room.

"Bae who you talking too?" Chris said but his question was answered once he entered the living room.

"Damn man what the happened to yo arm?" Mijo asked pointing to Chris cast.

"Man, its a long ass story......." Chris said then began telling them everything that happened.

"Damn so where the fuck nick at now?" Redd asked clearly interested.

"I don't know but Lani does. She think she a savage and shit now." I smiled rolling my eyes.

"Shut up, one of Nick's workers said he had a house over in the suburbs with his family. He told me an address I just don't remember." I explained and they nodded.

"Mijo start looking for that nigga. Search every house in that area if you have to." Chris instructed and mijo nodded his head.

"Redd and Ty find out about that August nigga cause I'm not done with his ass either. I still gotta go check on the damn trap house and shit so ain't not time for bullshit." He said making me smile for some unknown reason.

"Finally. We got something important to do around this bitch." Redd yelled out happy as hell.

"Yea so start doing it cause we only ending this one way. On top or on the bottom." Chris said seriously.

_________________________________________

Oooooh how was this???

Y'all enjoy it??

I also wanna thank @Colorful-Me for the books covers. Check her out.