•14•

Lani,

"I wish you would stop doing that!" I yelled at Chris who was laughing hard as hell. This is like the eighth time this morning he's scared me. Every time I turn a corner his high yellow is standing there ready to scare me.

"My bad shortie." He said controlling his self. I rolled my eyes flopping down on the couch.

"And I wish you would stop pointing out how short I am. Its not my fault I'm vertically challenged." I said laughing a little.

"I can call you shortie, you mean as hell." I smiled playfully flipping my hair over my shoulder.

"Thanks for the compliment boo."

"Ight now nigga." He said with a straight face causing me to laugh my ass off.

"I'm bout to go up to the trap house then I gotta go see if they done with my crib you coming?" I shook my head no. Today I just wanted to look for a job and possibly get back in school.

"No but can you please bring you laptop?" He nodded putting on his jacket leaving out.

I turned on the TV and since Maury was on I decided to watch it. I swear some of these girls are so ghetto and hoeish.

"You are not the father!" Maury said and the girl started being all dramatic like they usually are. This bitch ran all the way in the back then threw herself over the couch, grabbed the pillows and slid across the floor with her ass in the air.

"She had to plan that shit!" I said shaking my head. I could never be one of those bitches. ( omg this part is too true. I saw that episode yesterday and got so annoyed. )

I got annoyed and turned the yv off going into the kitchen to make me something to eat.

"Nothing." I mumbled once I saw the empty fridge. I closed it and standing right next to me was the one and only August.

I let out a scream jumping back as he smirked looking me up and down.

"Surprise." He smiled stepping closer as I stepped back.

"What are you doing here?" I asked trying so desperately to hide the fear in my voice.

"I told you I was watching. Did ya think I was lying?" I stayed quiet getting the vibe that he's a crazy mutha fucka. At this point I'm begging for Chris to walk in and save me like all the other times.

"Don't you and Chris have beef? Why are you always showing up when he ain't around and shit? Sounds to me like you hiding from his ass." I smirked but he just flashed a smile.

"Nah he ain't da one I want. I want you, ya see if I get hold of you then he would come lookin fa ya ass. You da bait I need fa him ta come." He said while smiling. I glanced over at my phone that was on the couch and wondered if I could run fast enough to get it.

"I wouldn't do dat if I was you baybeh." He said glancing at the phone. It was as of he could read my damn mind.

"You got two seconds to get the fuck out." I said boldly. I knew I wasn't go do he shit and I'm pretty sure he knew that too but it was worth the shot.

"Or what?" This was only gonna end two ways. Hopefully I'm the one who comes out on top.

______________________

This is a little late but that's OK.

What's gonna happen next?!

If you wanna know what's gonna happen imma need 3+ comments 5+votes....