•33•

Lani,

"You ready babe?" Chris asked from the other side of the bathroom door.

"Yea here I come." I opened the door. His eyes widened, I spun around showing him the whole outfit. The dress he bought me fit perfectly along with the shoes and the tiara topped it all off. Tonight was all about me.

"You look beautiful shorty." He said grabbing my waist. He pulled me close to him kissing me. "Aight let's go before I end up fucking you right now." I laughed and we left the house going to my birthday party.

~

"Birthday girl in the building!" Redd yelled through the microphone when I walked in. Everyone clapped and cheered for me even coming up to my saying happy birthday.

This was amazing. Chris actually rented out a whole club just to throw me a party.

"Hey bish." Chyna greeted giving me a hug.

"You look good." I complimented but she gave me a funny look like I was crazy.

"Girl please, you out here slaying all these hoes tonight!" I did a little dance in place.

"Yass of course." We both shared a laughed and I grabbed Chyna hand leading her to the dance floor. They were Anything by Natasha Moseley.

"Now, I'm feeling myself no hands, nigga got me open make me wanna pole dance, put me up against a stripper she ain't go no chance, sexual connection makes a working romance..." I sing along dancing up against Chyna. I saw Chris and Ty easing up on us but I kept dancing.

"Aye cut that shit out, Chyna stop tryna steal my baby from me." Chris said pulling me away from Chyna playfully. We laughed and he spun me around so I was facing him.

"You like the party?" Chris whispered in my ear rocking us both side to side.
"I love it. Thank you so much bae." I said kissing his cheek.

"You better. This shit wasn't cheap at all. You lucky I love you cause if it was someone else they would got a bounce house and a cake." He said seriously and I laughed shaking my head.

"You need help." He laughed along with me.

"Whatever. Let's go I'm ready for the cake." He grabbed my hand leading me on stage catching everyone's attention.

He grabbed the microphone with his free hand.

"Aight, aight, y'all know it's my baby birthday today and that's why we got this huge bash!" He yelled through the microphone hyping the crowd up.

"We bout to bring out the cake but first let's sing Happy birthday!" They started to sing and I felt tears form in the brim of my eyes, Chris grabbed my waist.

The song ended and happy tears fell from my eyes. I laughed cupping Chris face kissing him with so much passion. We pulled away from our kiss and he picked me up spinning me around.

Three men came out on stage with a huge cake. I thought this was the part where your supposed to sing happy birthday but its OK. Still a great party.
"Its a lot of y'all mutha fuckas so we gotta do this the right way. We got more than enough cake so don't be acting hungry as hell when I know y'all ate at the buffet over there." Chris told everyone and I laughed hard as hell.

"You done?" He said looking at me sideways. I nodded holding in my laughs.

BOOM!

BOOM!

BOOM!

Shots were fired and I was thrown on the ground my Chris. Everyone screamed running in all directions.

"Happy birthday Lani." A male voice boomed over the loud speakers. I looked around wondering who it was that was talking but it was hard to see when everyone was one running around like chickens with their heads cut off.

BOOM!

Another shot was fired.

"Everyone on the ground now or I'm blowing this shit up!" The voice yelled again. I glanced over at Chris and he seemed so calm. Almost as if he was expecting this to happen.

Everyone dropped to the floor some even whimpering like bitches. I can't believe this shit is happening.

"Lani, Chris, stand up." The voice said and Chris stood up helping me off the ground as well. A spot light came on showing Nick at the entrance with two girls by his side but it was hard to tell who they were.

"What the hell you want?" I asked annoyed. I'm beyond tired seeing this nigga just pop up every fucking where.

"Y'all both should know what I want. Y'all got the letter I sent." I scrunched up my face. I do t remember a damn letter. I looked at Chris out the side of my eye and he had a straight face not phased one bit. He knew something that I didn't.

"What letter is he talking about Chris?" I was hoping he didn't know about a letter either but it seems like he does. He looked at me sighing.

"He write a letter a few weeks ago....." My eyes widened.

"You forgot to tell me?" I asked with my arms folded.

"Nah. I didn't want to tell you?" I laughed for some reason but what I really wanted to do was pimp slap his ass.

"Why?" I stated calmly. I wasn't gonna overreact.

"Cause. You wouldn't want me to go through with the deal."

"What deal?" I semi yelled and Nick chuckled walking up onto the stage with some young girl and a women that looked like an older version of her.

"The deal of him coming with me in exchange of me leaving you alone for good." I chuckled looking from him to Chris.

"That's not happening and why the fuck is she here?" I asked just now realizing that the young girl was Chris ex Mia. She smirked giving me a evil glare.

"Oh yea. Chris you didn't know you was fucking both my daughters did you?" My eyes flew out my head.

"Did this nigga just say what I think he said?" I heard Ty dumb as say from in the crowd. I can't believe this shit.

Chris stared at Nick shocked at what he just said while I eased over to some waitress who was holding a drink. I took it out her hand and walked back over to them acting like I was drinking it. I went up to Nick and quickly threw it in his face grabbing his gun.

Mia ran up on me but I aimed it directly in between her eyes causing her to throw her arms up in surrender. The old lady backed back a bit obviously scared.

My blood pressure was probably sky high by now. I'm so pissed off I can't even explain how I feel.

"Get the fuck back!" I yelled in her face and she slowly stepped back.

"Lani put the damn gun down." Chris said and all of a sudden I turned aiming it at him.

"I'm not on the mood. Lemme handle this." I said then turned back to them. Nick stood there smirking the whole time which just made me mad.

"Why?" That was all I could say. Hot, angry tears poured from my eyes while my sweaty palms gripped the gun.

_________________________________________

Ooooh drama!

Lani and Mia are sisters....

She aimed the gun at Chris!

What's gonna happen next?

Shout out to my new friend @diamarriprr

If y'all didn't like this chapter I'll redo it. I felt like it was a bit much but imma let y'all decide....