•6•

Please revote/ comment.....
Chris,

I opened the door revealing Lani and two babies. One in and car seat the other standing next to her. Confused isn't even the word to describe this.

"I really need your help...." She said looking at me with pleading eyes. I honestly thought of closing the door in her face but I didn't.

"Come in...." I opened the door for her and took the car seat from her.

"Thank you so much." I shrugged sitting the car seat on the couch.

"What's going on? You got kids?" She shook her head helping the boy on the couch.

"No, these are my friend Missy's kids. She's in the hospital and I told I would stay with her kids at her house but her ex boyfriend burned it down. I really need somewhere for us to stay tonight."

"Y'all got the guest room." She smiled.

"Thanks." She went to pick up the baby out the car seat but stepped back. "She stank." I chuckled a little.

"Change her diaper smart ass." That was common sense.

"I have to get the diaper bag out the car." I nodded as she picked up the keys and went to get the diaper bag. The Lil boy looked at me then pointed to the TV. I sighed turning on some cartoons.

"OK, I'm back." She took the baby out the car seat then grabbed a blanket, a diaper, and some wipes. She laid her on the blanket but I didn't see the rest cause I closed my eyes.

"open your eyes now." I opened my eyes. She picked up the the little girl playing with her hair.

"What's they names?" She shrugged. How the hell you got somebody else kids but you don't know they names?

"What's yo name Lil man?" She asked the boy.

"Anthony..my sissy name Asia.." I nodded.

"OK, well we're going to bed. Thanks again." She got up but I stopped her.

"You got something's to sleep in? I can wash y'all clothes so you'll have something clean in the morning."

"Thanks but I don't have any extra clothes."

"I got you." I went upstairs and got a pair of my basketball shorts and a T-shirt for her.

"Gracias." She said playfully as I handed her the shirt.

"No problem ma." She disappeared into Tue bathroom for a few minutes before reappearing fully dressed. They went upstairs while I threw her clothes in the washer.

Next day

Lani,

I woke up the next morning cause of Anthony and Asia laughing loud in my ear. Anthony was playing peek a boo with her which had her crackin up. I smiled sitting up with them. Anthony smiled at me waving.

"Morning." I said standing up. I went into the bathroom that connect with the room and had to use my damn fingers for a tooth brush. I hate morning breath. Once that was done I looked in the diaper bag in search of some extra clothes for them. Thankfully I found some.

I washed them up quickly and got them dressed then I washed up but I couldn't get dressed yet. We went downstairs and was immediately the center of attention. Chris friends were looking from me to the kids to Chris.

"Damn Chris you got kids, and by Lani that was fast as hell. She didn't look pregnant the other day tho." That was bout the dumbest shit I've ever heard. All his friends looked at him shaking their heads.

"Shut the hell up nigga, you dumb as fuck." Chris said still shaking his head.

"Um, my clothes done?" Chris nodded pointing to the counter where my stuff sat folded. I thanked him going back upstairs to change.

I came back down fully dressed and hungry as hell. Chris had gave Anthony some cereal and drinking pop out of her bottle.

"Chris!" He jumped a little.

"What damn, all that yelling." I took the bottle from her.

"Your not suppose to give a baby pop." I said in a duh' tone. He looked at me crazy.

"And you had to yell?" I rolled my eyes.

"Yes I did. Anyway, give her some milk or something." I argued shaking my head. I can't imagine him with kids. They would probably be running around guns.

"She don't want no damn milk." I rolled my eyes pouring out the milk. I have no words for this nigga.

_______________

Sorry it took so long I've been trippin lately. I published these chapters way too soon and in the wrong order so I wanted to give y'all an opportunity to read the other chapter.

This is boring but its getting better. Just wait. This book is full of surprises.