•37•

Lani,

"Hey sexy!" I exclaimed as I gave Chyna a hug. I've been sick for about a week now and I just wanted to get out the house for a little.

"Wassup beautiful. How you been?" I smiled taking a seat across from her.

"I've been sick lately." I informed her.

"Awe what's wrong?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know. I just been throwing up a lot lately. I been sleeping a lot too."

"What did Chris do?" She asked.

"He been taking care of me. Its probably just the stomach flu or something." She smacked her lips shaking her head.

"You and Chris are dumb as hell." We laughed.

"How?"

"Go to the doctor sweetie, sounds to me like you pregnant....." I shook my head.

"I thought of that but I'm a runaway remember...I don't want them to try and take me back." She smacked her lips again.

"They can't...your an adult now..." I started to feel dumb as hell.

"I'll call and make a appointment but can you come with me?" She gave me a funny look.

"You don't want Chris to come?" I shook my head no.

"I um..I heard him and Ty talking about how I could but he kept denying it and shit like he didn't want kids. If I am pregnant he might be mad.." I explained looking down at Mt fingers.

"He's gonna find out sooner or later tho." She was right. I live with him so he's gonna know.

"Yea but still....please..." I poked my bottom lip out and she laughed.

"Alright I'll come. Just tell me when your appointment is." I squealed getting up going to her side of the table.

I sat on her lap playfully and started to kiss her cheek.

"Imma tell Chris you cheatin on him." She said and I laughed.

"Chris ain't go do shit. I'm daddy." I said like the little boy in that video. She laughed again playfully pushing me off her.

~

"Chris!" I yelled walking through the front door. I kicked my shoes off sitting my things on the couch.

"Chris!" I yelled again and this time I got a response.

"What!" He yelled back coming into the living room. I smiled giving him a hug and kiss.

"You missed me shortie?" He asked squeezing my butt.

"Just a little bit." We laughed pulling away from the hug.

"What you and Chyna do?" For some reason I got nervous.

"Um...we just went to MC Donalds for lunch." He nodded sitting on the couch turning on TV.

"Where my food?" He asked looking at the leftover over I brung back with me.

"Its another big Mac and some fries. You can have that..." He nodded then began to devour the food.

"Damn is it good!" I asked watching him stuff his face. He nodded stuffing another fry. He chewed for at least five minutes before he had room to talk.

"Hell yea, I was starving." I chuckled shaking my head. He is so overdramatic.

"Boy please, all that food in there."

"I didn't want to cook tho." I laughed a little.

"Well you don't want to eat." He mugged me flicking me off playfully.

"I know what I want to eat." He said sitting the food on the coffee table. I smirked as he moved closer.

"What's that?" I asked and his lips pressed against mine. He climbed on top of me deepening our kiss adding tongue.

"Mm..." I moaned in his mouth and he smiled a little trailing his hands around my body.

"I love you." He said looking into my eyes. I smiled pecking his lips once more.

"I love you too." I really meant it.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Is she gonna go to the doctors without Chris?

Sorry thus was short... I have no excuse other than I'm tryna end this book.

♥ !I love you all!

Want another update?
This book will probably be ending in 6 more chapters...