•31•

Chris,

"We found where that nigga Nick stay but August just disappeared." Mijo explained and I sighed running my hands over my face.

"I want that nigga found. Have someone help you." I said and he nodded leaning back in the seat. I gave him a look.

"What?" He asked confused.

"Now. The faster I find his ass the better." He stood up smacking his lips walking out the room.

"Bae." Lani yelled walking in my office slamming the door.

"What and why you slamming doors ma?" I smiled as she sat down on my lap.

"Cause I wanted to. I was coming to tell you that there's a girl outside hollering for you." I scrunched up my face confused.

"Who?" She shrugged.

"Ion know. She just said to get Chris. She cussing all yo workers out looking for you." When she said that I sighed knowing exactly who it was. It could only be one person. My ex girlfriend Mia.

"Ight lemme get this bitch outta here." I tapped her thigh signalling for her to get up. We walked out the office and into the front of the warehouse where the one and only Mia was at. She was telling one of my guys to go get me but he was ignoring her.

"Aye!" I yelled making her jump a little. She turned to face me and she smiled running over to me throwing her arms around my neck.

"Chris!" She squealed and I quickly pulled her ass back making sure we was a good few feet away from each other.

"What the fuck you doing here?" I asked and she gave a confused look.

"What you mean what I'm doing here?" She said tryna step towards me but I held my arm out slightly pushing her back again.

"I meant what I said. Why are you here?" She gave a stale look.

"I'm here for you. I took some time and thought about it, I forgive you." She said and I just bust out laughing. This bitch stupid ass fuck.

"The fuck you mean you forgive me? Butch you was the one who fucked shit up." I semi yelled causing every one to turn their heads. Lani stood next to me looking at me and Mia obviously confused.

"Chris, can we just talk about this shit in private?" She asked and I chuckled lightly.

"Hell nah, can you just escort yo ass up out my trap house?" I asked but she stayed in her place.

"I'm not leaving without talking to you." She said confidently.

"Well get comfortable." I said nonchalantly and she sighed out of frustration. I smirked a little grabbing lani's hand turning my back towards Mia. I began walking to my office until she spoke.

"Chris......I'm still in love with you!" She yelled out and I stopped in my tracks slowly turning around to face her. Tears slowly streamed down her face and I was actually lost for words.

I couldn't comfort her like I usually would because then that would make Lani feel some type of way but I couldn't just ignore her.

"Chris who the hell is she?" Lani asked pointing at Mia. I knew she was pissed. It was written all over her face and the tone in her voice gave it away.

"Um....my ex....." I looked from Mia to Lani silently hoping for something else to happen. Mia looked at Lani and chuckled sizing her up.

"So....this yo new boo? I thought she was just ya secretary or some shit. If I knew this was the bitch you was all around the world with, I would've knocked her ass out sooner." She said boldly like Lani wasn't even right here.

"Bitch well you know its me now so do something!" Lani yelled walking towards her. I grabbed her waist pulling her back to me.

"Lani chill and Mia get the fuck out. You don't have a reason to be here. I told yo ass months ago I was done with you." She laughed like it was a joke.

"You don't mean that Chris. You and me both know that you can't stay away from me for a long time. You'll be back." She said confidently and Lani bust out laughing.

"Bitch bye." Lani said waving her off and I chuckled lightly.

"Chris I'm telling you now. You better get yo girl. What the hell you messing around with a 16 year old anyway? You asking for jail time." She said and Lani gave her a glare.

"Aye, what me and my girl got going on ain't got shit to do with you. Get the hell on." I said and she nodded her head slowly.

"Alright I see how it is Chris. I hope you and yo girlfriend enjoy the time y'all left with each other cause imma be back." She gave Lani one last stare down before walking out. I don't know why, but the shit that Mia said annoyed the hell out of me.

I noticed everybody in the damn trap house looking at us instead of doing their damn jobs which only made this shit worse.

"What the fuck y'all looking at?" I yelled out and they quickly starting working again.

"I'm ready to go." Lani said with an attitude. She disappeared in my office and seconds later she came out with her phone and walked out the trap house.

I sighed following her out the trap house getting in the car. The whole ride was an awkward silence. Lani faced towards her window looking out of it upset and I just kept wondering about what the hell was gonna happen when we got home.

"Lani." I said placing my hand on her thigh. She quietly moved my hand away shaking her hand.

"Leave me alone right now." She said not once even glancing at me. I left her alone the rest of the way.

When we got home she went and took a shower in our bathroom while I used the guest room. Thirty minutes later I got out and joined a sleeping Lani in bed.

"I love you bae...." I whispered in her ear but I highly doubt she even heard me since she was asleep. I laid back with one arm around her as I replayed what happened a few hours before. Then I remembered what Mia said. If I knew this was the bitch you was all around the world with, I would've knocked her ass out sooner.

How did she know we left the country? I haven't spoken or even heard from her in months.......

_________________________________________________________
__________
______
____
__
_

How was this chapter???

What do you think of Mia?

How do she know about them leaving the country?

Love you all✌✌✌✌✌