CLOSER

*in the morning*

Hannah's P.O.V

It's cold, but kinda cozy here.. Whoaa! Who's arms are these? I looked back and found Harry cuddling me from behind. He leaned his head to mine. Did we do something dirty last night?? Oh God! But.. he's wearing t-shirt and trousers... My memories so bad this time since I took some pills from the doctor last night. I made some move so Harry woke up. "Oh you're awake. Good morning, bear" he kissed my head. "Yeah, what are you doing here?" I tried to let myself go, but he won't let me. So we cuddled for few more minutes "Harry, what if your Mom finds you here? She'll think we did something nasty" I'm a little worried now, "Ah, yeah. Right" he's still hugging me. And...what's that? Something's growing under the blanket, or in his trousers? "Harry what's thaaat??!!" I snapped and got up, "Something's growing in your trousers! Eeww!" I stood by the bed. "I'm sorry. It's morning, okay?" he got up too, "What? What's with morning? Get out you dirty man!" I threw a pillow at him. "Okay okaaay!" he got out my room. Uuurgh!

Oh my God.. That was a lot of stress too handle in the morning. I'm gonna get downstairs.

Harry's P.O.

What did I do? That wasn't my fault! It's normal for a man! It means I'm healthy. I'll just explain her later. "Harry? Did you just get out from Hannah's room?" Gemma also just got out of her room, she lifted her eyebrows. "Yeah... Oh, but we didn't do anything, thou. I was just taking care of her after last night accident" I explained her, "What accident? Is she okay?" she looked worried. "Uh.. yeah. You were out last night. I'll explain at breakfast. Come on" I wrapped my arm around my sister's shoulder. I love her.

We sat in the dining room, minus Hannah. I think she'll be here any minute. So I told everybody about the accident last night. They laughed at first and then worried about her. They thought the ghost part was funny. And five minutes later, Hannah came down. "Oh, here she is. Good morning, kitten. How are you feeling?" my Mom hugged her and helped her sit. "Hi, Anne. Good morning everybody! I'm doing okay, actually. It doesn't hurt anymore" she rubbed her forehead, "Let me see it!" Gemma gets rid of Hannah's hair. "The stitches look terrible, Gemma" she pouted while eating her pancakes. "Oh no no.. we could cover them with the bangs" obviously Gemma is going to have 'bangs project' after this. Every once in a while Hannah look at me with disgusted stare.. Great, now she thinks of me as a pervert. "Hey, I have a plan for you guys this morning" Hannah said that out of nowhere. "Really, darling?" my Mom asked her, "Yeah. What do you think about having a family portrait? Like outdoor photo session? So I'm thinking natural look of your family" hmmm.. Great, Hannah. I think it's brilliant while I'm here. "You're gonna be the photographer, dear?" Robin was thinking about this idea, "Yes, Robin Sir! I'll be honored to be the one who does your family portrait. Come on. It's gonna be fun" she smiled widely. "Well I think it's a great idea! I mean, while we have Harry here. When do you want us to go, dear?" I know my Mom was thinking about the outfit for the shot. "I'm thinking after this we can prepare ourselves and just go? I mean it's a nice weather with the sunlight and everything. And after that, we can help you with the dinner" she smiled with chocolate topping at the corner of her lips. "Oooh okay then. Let's prepare ourselves! Gemma! Please wear a nice dress and... Robin, what should we wear.." my Mom ran to her room. Hannah was about to go, "Hey, I just wanna explain what happened this morning. You should know it wasn't my fault" I looked at her deeply. She got up "Don't worry Harry. I know. I googled it" she said that innocently, "You...googled it? What did you type?" is she really that crazy? She talked while walking to her room "Men's penis in the morning" whaaat?? Oh God!! I think Gemma heard it "Oh my little brother Harry. Tsk..tsk..tsk...naughty naughty!" she giggled , I ran to her and tickled her waist.

Hannah's P.O.V

Okay, I took a quick shower then prepared my "battle tools". I'm brought camera, reflector, flash..just in case. Hmm..what else? Ah tripod! So I can be in the picture too. Alright soldiers, let's go! Oh, today I'm wearing skater dress and a cardigan and vans sneakers, well just wanted a casual look. I came downstairs, Harry and Gemma waiting in the living room. They're giggled on the sofa, maybe telling jokes. I love to see them like this, I kinda miss my brother right now. I'm only a year younger than him, we usually hanging out together with his friends or my friends. We also playing rough, punch and pinch. "Ah, there she is!" Gemma yelled, "Ooh Hannah! You look so cute! But let me do your hair" alright, Gemma just does my hair without my permission. "Yes. Be my guest, Gemma" I looked at Harry, making curves with my eyebrow like saying 'Yes boss Gemma'. He giggled and checking his phone, apparently he's got some messages. Once in while he chuckled and then typed something.