OTHER SIDE OF HIM

Hannah's P.O.V

Right, so I met Harry. I slapped my cheek a few times, make sure that it was just a dream. And.. no, it wasn't. What do I do now?? I lay on the bed with this great mood and looking at my phone. I'm smiling when I saw a notification said "Harry Styles followed you". Oh this is sooo crazy!! What have I done to deserve this??

I walk out of my room, try to check on Justin. I was knocking the door three times and called his name. He was not coming out "hmm... he's not gonna get back soon". I decided to go around London by myself, maybe having lunch later. I brought the map, camera and of course chocolate bars. I just spent my time get lost and asking people for direction and of course taking pictures!

It's now 8 P.M and I'm in my room. I've bought UK SIM card for my phone so Harry can call me later. Ohh shit! He didn't have my number, of course! Great, so I'm depending on my twitter. Should I mention him and ask about tomorrow's plan? Oh no no... I'll look like a crazy stalker. Well, I won't over thinking it. I'll just have a nice shower then.

After I took a shower, I ate some snacks. I wanted to have dinner but I was too tired to go out. Then I heard knock on my door. I opened it, room service "Ms. Baker? There's a dinner invitation from Mr. Styles at our restaurant". Oh shit! What do I do? I don't have formal dress! I don't even have heels shoes!

Harry's P.O.V

I finished rehearsal and I didn't know why, but all I think about was Hannah. I thought I just go to her hotel and invite her to have a dinner.

*at the restaurant*

I've been here for an hour and she's not coming yet?? Is she ignoring me? "Excuse me. Have you informed her that I'm here waiting?" I talked to the busboy. "Yes, Sir. But she looked confused. I'm sure she'll be here any minute". No, I can't take any more minutes. Is something happened to her? "Well, I'll just go to her room now. Thank you".

I'm now standing in front of the door, knocking. She opened it, she's wearing white skater dress with flowery motive and... she's barefoot. But, she looks stunning. "Hey, what happened? Why don't you go down? You don't wanna have a dinner with me? Are you okay?" Okay, I asked a lot. She looked at me then invited me in. She sat on the couch and I followed her, "Hannah, is something wrong?" She looked confused, "Harry, I don't have a descent dress to go to a formal dinner. I didn't plan that! And what are you doing asking me for a formal dinner? I mean, look at you! Wearing suit." now there's frown line on her lips. Gosh, I feel like wanna kiss her "Oh I'm so sorry. I didn't know, Hannah. But I mean, you can wear this dress. You look beautiful! Even with the barefoot thing" I winked at her, she just gave her smile. Where has this girl been hiding all my life? Then I hugged her, tried to calm her down. And... what did I just do? Just hugged her?? "Um...I'm starving but I don't feel like going out. Wanna have milkyway? I have a lot here" she said that cheerily and brought me a lot of chocolate bars. "Did you bring these?? Hannah, let's just order room service and we can stay here watching movies" she smiled and nodded, I can translate that as "Harry has a brilliant idea this time".

Hannah's P.O.V

Now I'm sitting comfortably with Harry, watching movie. He asked my movie collection on my laptop, and he asked if I have romantic ones. I told him I don't have any. He looked confused, but then we decided to watch The Sixth Sense. He said he had never seen the ending yet, so now he looked very thrilled. I giggled when I saw his face. "What? What so funny?" he caught me looking at him. Shit. "It's your face. You're jaw dropping, it's lucky you don't hide behind my shoulder" I teased him, wanted to see his reaction. "Shut up! I like this movie" he talked without looking at my face, he was watching with his eyes widened while eating milkyway. I found it funny "Yeah, you were stuck with Titanic and the Notebook. Blah" I mocked him, tried to get his attention. He looked at me, his eyebrows making curves "How did you know that? Oh I see.. you googled me a lot, didn't you?" his hand reached my chin while smiling and teasing. "Huh? Who are you? Andrew Garfield?" I denied it, but yes I lied. Who doesn't wanna know everything about Harry Styles? He was paying attention to me, looking at me deeply. I acted cool but I was sweating. "You know, you're a bad liar. That's good. And making you nervous is my favorite thing" he said that and back to the movie. "Yeah? And why is that?" this scumbag, what does he know. He smiled and held my hand "You look cute and beautiful when you're nervous, that's why!" I looked at him sharp, I released my hand from his "Stop saying I'm beautiful Harry". He looked shocked, "Why?" "Because I'm not".

Harry's P.O.V

Did I say something wrong? Why was she mad at me? "Hannah, I'm sorry if I said something stupid. I didn't mean to make you mad" I was really confused, honestly. Is there any girl hate being called beautiful? "No, Harry. You didn't do anything wrong. I just don't like that word" she went to the closet to change her dress into PJ and got her slippers. And...wait. Are those slippers shaped like bear's feet? Cute! "Did you just buy those slippers?" I wanted to know. She stared at them "Oh no, these are mine and I brought them with me" she sounded tired now, maybe because she's been adventure girl today. But I kinda love her voice like that, made me wanna cuddle with her. She sat next to me again, she leaned her back on the couch, put her feet on my lap. I grabbed my phone and took a picture of her feet. "What are you doing Harry?" she asked. "Nothing. I like these on you" I smiled and looked at her brown eyes. She smiled, look tired but pretty. I love looking at her like this, but I think I have to go, let her rest and I have to take some too. Tomorrow is a big day. "Hannah, I think I have to go. You need to get some rest" she pouted but then smiled and nodded. I don't know what happened to me, but that face makes me calm. She was about to get up "Let me open the door for you Harry". I denied her will. My head is now closed to hers and my thumb was softly stroking her cheek "No. Just lay down here and don't sleep too late, okay? You're having an interview tomorrow" she nodded and smiled. "You too Harry, get some rest for tomorrow". I stroked her head. Apparently, it made her really sleepy "Good night bear" I said it almost whispered. I took another picture once again then put the tickets for tomorrow on the table and I walked out the room.