BEST NIGHT EVER

Harry's P.O.V

Teehee! She's not mad at me now, and I still wanna laugh when I remember her voice on the phone. And commending me to let her mad at first? What was that? LOL. I can't take it, I just giggled while driving. I hope there's no police officer see me driving like this, they're gonna think I'm on weed effects. But, something's really wrong. Am I feeling butterflies in my belly? And why am I sweating like a pig? I can't help my heart beats now. What's happening to me??

I was knocking on her door, Justin opened it. "Hey Harry! I guess you'll thank me for making your girl pretty today" he pointed at Hannah. She's wearing boxy The Yeah Yeah Yeahs tees, cropped jeans and vans sneakers. And a cardigan hanging on her shoulder bag. She buns her hair and she's got bangs, she looks lovely and cool. I'm standing there, melting. "And why would he thank you? This is the way I dress. You just help me with the hair" she pouted at Justin. I giggled a bit, "So, you're ready? And uh..we're not going back til after the show. Is that alright?" I asked her. "Um.. what about Justin? Justin, you're coming with us right?" oh right! Yesterday I invited Justin too! "Don't worry guys, I'll go there with Austin. He's my internship friend and he's got the ticket too. But I'm gonna have my ticket now, Hannah. Where is it?" he asked Hannah. "Ooh Austin.. Is he your crush? I can meet him later, right? Here's your ticket. Meet you there okay!" Hannah said that while jumping to the door. Justin rolled his eyes. I chuckled, she gives colors to my world. "Bye Justin! See you there"

Hannah's P.O.V

I'm nervous as hell right now, there are many people outside the hotel. I guess they saw Harry walked in few minutes ago. "Harry? What about the people out there? What if they bite me? They said mean things about me on twitter." Harry looked at me shocked "What is that? Night of The Living Dead? No one's gonna bite you, bear. Well, maybe me" he chuckled and pinched my cheek.

Now we're walking to the car, many girls try to grab Harry's hands and whatever they can reach. Harry holds my hand tightly, I'm scared but I feel safe. This is an extraordinary experience, I can't imagine being a celebrity. Gotta trough all of this every day? Well, no thanks. We're in the car now, Harry's looking at me and smile "Are you okay?" he's still holding my right hand. "It was crazy, my heart beats faster. But I'm okay, and you can let my hand go" I pretended not feeling comfy, but as a matter in fact I loooove he's doing that. "Uh..nope. I'll hold your hand while driving" he grinned. "Isn't it dangerous? And FYI, your hand is sweaty. Are you nervous? Well, I don't blame you. Many guys nervous when they're near me." I teased. "Hell no! I'm not nervous" he chuckled and softly stroking my hand. "Then why?" I wanted to know the answer, but he's just pretending not to hear me. "Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry, I can do this all day. Harry Harry Harry Harry..." I giggled. "Alright!" he shouted, "I was just... When I was on the way to get you, I felt butterflies in my belly. I don't know why" oh, he was getting serious. But, butterflies? He's sick? "Do you need to go to the toilet?" I asked innocently, "What? No! It's like... I'm excited to see you, silly! Using the toilet? What..?" why is he mad? "Hey, chillaaaax! Harry, are you saying that you like me?" well, it just came out. "Oh.. well, I don't know exactly, but I would like to explore that" he looked at me, not smiling just stared deeply into my eyes.

Harry's P.O.V

Great, now I told her everything. And now how am I supposed to act? I'm still holding her hand, it's calming I admit it. But, she can sense my nervousness. She's so funny but I don't know why I didn't laugh.

Oh thank God, we're here! We arrived at the concert place, I'm about to introduce her to the boys "Guys, come here! This is Hannah, Hannah this is the boys" I looked at Louis, hopefully he's not gonna say something stupid. "Hey Hannah! Nice to see you" Liam, Zayn and Louis shook her hand."Hannaaaaah!! Nice seeing you again!" Niall ran over her and hugged her."Hey guys, nice to see you! Niall, always pleased seeing you too! What happened to your hair?" Hannah looked at Niall's hair, "Oh Louis threw some flour earlier. I'm gonna get back at him later" he was furious. "Oh! I'm gonna help you with that, Niall!" Hannah then gave high five to Niall, and he gave her back. I think Zayn and Liam doing pretty good with this. But Louis? Not so well "So Hannah! Harry was crying this morning, regretted things on twitter. Harry, I can see why.." Louis winked at Hannah, made her confused. Louis, you bastard! I was looking at him with "I will kill you" stare. But it's time for us to do last rehearsal, so I'm getting ready to go on the stage. Before that, I took some burgers from the serving table for Hannah. She'll be hungry soon, she's always hungry. She smiled when she got the burgers "Hey bear, are you okay if I go on the stage for a moment?" I asked. She didn't hear me, she just ate the burgers right away and finally looked up at me "Oh, you there! Yeah! I'm thrilled to hear you guys sing! Go!" she smiled and waved. I waved back while walking to the stage.