Szczodrzykowo (IMF IV / Maximoff II)

Washington DC, Apr 2014
"So, we are supposed to gather intel, did I get that right?" Ethan nodded. "Yes. Noone really knows anything about the situation so we are to get in and get as much information as possible. This should be easier than the Black Widow mission, so we should be good." Unintentionally Hunts hand went to his back Sometimes he believed to still feel the redhead's move as she threw him to the ground. Jane sighed. "Alright then"

Szczodrzykowo, Russia Apr 2014
"Okay, so how are we going to get that intel? What is even going on there?" Benji asked Ethan. "Apparently the people here are behaving strangely. That's basically all we know. And that's why we're going down there and blend in. See who knows something, and what's going on." With that he stood up and started his way downhill. "I hope you're fluent in Russian" the agent laughed.

Stark Tower, New York, May 2014
"Okay, so in early March these twins broke out of an old HYDRA research facility in Siberia, right? And just by chance mere weeks later the people in a small village are behaving strangely. Don't you think that a little peculiar?" Tony asked. Steve nodded. "You're right. This is hardly a coincidence. I would say we have a look at it. Who knows what HYDRA did to the twins. Or what they did with the village if it is their doing. What's the village's name anyway?" Tony shrugged "Skso-something. Basically just a mash up of way too many consonants." "Szczodrzykowo" Natasha piped in, leaning back in her chair beside which Clint leaned against a wall. "Bless you", Tony said with a straight face. The red haired Nephilim only rolled her eyes as Clint chuckled. "That's the name of the village, dumbass" "Let's go then" Steve stopped the two from bickering.