Foreword

No Prologue for this one, because it's non-linear, but a short yet important foreword:

Since this is a collection of old Strike Team: Delta missions, new missions, elements of Age of Ultron and so on, you can put in requests of what you would like to see incorporated into the Nephilim AU, that can be anything from team bonding over missions to elements of Age of Ultron (And please leave comments of such nature on this chapter, it makes things easier).

Any arc of this story can be read separately on the background of the major storyline of the Nephilim AU, they are not necessarily to be read one by one. This information is given because there will be mentions of consanguineous relationship and I don't want to get shitty comments because someone doesn't like to read stuff like that.
To those people: I incorporated it because I believe in ultimate tolerance concerning stuff that has no negative effects on non-participants, including any sexual or romantical preferences. What consenting adults do behind closed doors is non of my business and I couldn't care less. Also, I think the two characters are just great together. And if consanguineous relationships bother you, just skip the chapters, it's only mentioned and hinted anyway. The most graphic/obvious it gets is kisses, fierce protection and maybe jealousy.

To the rest: Sorry for the last paragraph, but I had a point to bring across.

Now on with the stories...