11

HIS..

More days, weeks, and months passed and still I'm courting Dennise. I've been courting her for like a year now actually and I'm not complaining or anything. I'm planning to ask her naman na, humahanap lang ng tyempo.

By the way, we won the title for the Men's Basketball Division in the UAAP Season 74 ang I'm so grateful to have been awarded as Rookie of the Year together with Kiefer.
The Women's Volleyball Team on the other hand got the chance to be in the final four and finish 3rd. It was also the last year of Mommy Bea P. and Ate Kars and they're really happy daw for the achievement of the team. Even Ate Charo who's considered the Queen Eagle that time, bid farewell to the tean with so much pride.

Sobrang proud lang namin ni Dennise sa isa't isa. I never missed her games na pinag-awayan namin one time which is actually our first small fight. I have a class during one of their games and instead of going to that class, I decided watch and cheer for her.

FLASHBACK

Nagpunta ako sa dug-out after ng game nila Dennise against AdU which they won in 4 sets to see her. Kanina pa kasi niya ako hindi pinapansin. Nung nasa game pa lang, when she saw me watching, parang na-bad mood na siya. And, right now, heto ako todo lambing ang todo papansin sa kanya.

Ako: Dennise, please talk to me. I'm sorry if did anything wrong. Sorry na po.

I tried holding her hand but she swatted my hand away and because of that I became more motivated to fix our problem.

Naririnig ko na nga yung ibang girls na nagbubulungan and I know kami yung topic ng pinagbubulungan nila but I don't mind at all. I just want to fix things with Dennise.

Hinawakan ko ulit yung kamay niya and nung naramdaman kong pumipiglas siya, mas hinawakan ko ng mahigpit yung kamay niya tapos dinala ko siya sa medyo isolated na place para makapag-usap kami.

Binitawan ko na yung pagkakahawak ko sa kamay niya and started talking agad. Mahirap na, baka kasi mag-walk out bigla.

Ako: I'm so sorry, Dennise. Please kausapin mo naman na ako oh.

She looked at me with her poker face on. Napabuntong hininga naman ako and continued explaining my side na alam ko ang babaw pero yung talaga yung dahilan.

Ako: I know that you know na may pasok ako and I also know that you hate it if I miss my classes, and I'm sorry. I'm truly sorry. I really want to be here to support you kasi do-or-die match 'to para makapunta kayo sa Final Four and I want to badly cheer for you and show you how proud I am of you, win or lose. Like you've done during our season. Gusto ko lang bumawi dun sa pags-support na ginawa mo. Alam ko galit ka and I'm really sorry.

Umirap naman siya tapos lumapit sa'kin ng onti. She opened her arms na parang humihingi ng hug, I gladly obliged . I hugged her tight, wala akong pakialam kung pawis siya or what.

Ako: I'm really really sorry, Boo. Last na po 'to.

Dennise: Tigas talaga ng ulo. Just don't do it again, Aly. You know how I hate it when you miss your classes. I get your point of wanting to support me, but please don't make it a reason for you to miss your class. I understand naman if you can't watch me play live, may TV naman eh or you can watch the replay later and I will text you naman agad after ng game kung nanalo or natalo kami.

Ako: I understand po. Sorry ulit.

Dennise: Forgiven na po. Thank you for watching and cheering for the team.

Ako: I'm so proud of you. You did so great today. Ang galing mo po sobra.

I kissed her sa forehead.