Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

(Go Go Naruto begins)

"Naruto!!!" Hinata shrieked as she held onto his hand and Naruto winced at the pain as she accidentally used juken on his palm.

Having wrong nerves corrected can cause Hinata to exert her juken unintentionally as her chakra is going haywire...

"Hi-hi-hi-na-ta..." Naruto gritted his teeth. "I'm-I'm t-try-try-trying my best to let yo-yo-you-you hold m-my-my-my hand but p-pl-please!!!"

"Serves you right you loud-mouthed pervetic brat!" Tsunade smirked as she readjusted a few more nerves on Hinata's womb. "Can't believe that stupid Jiraya's habits managed to rub off on you!"

Naruto managed a weak smile as Tsunade took a deep breath and wiped a sweat off her brow.

"Okay Hinata, I've corrected all your minor nerves... Now I'm gonna work on your major nerves..." Tsunade just finished her sentence when Naruto bulged his eyes out.

"Huh?!? Whatever you've been doing wasn't involving major nerves at all?!?" he squeaked loudly as Tsunade gave him an evil smirk and cracked her knuckles.

"Brace yourself Hinata... Or should I say Naruto... Since you got her pregnant..."

Naruto's eyes bulged even wider.

"H-h-Ho-how did-did you know?!?" Naruto squealed in fright and Tsunade grinned at him.

"There wasn't a spy in my office. I purposely set the two of you up in that alley because there were many conference events lately at my office so I didn't want anyone listening in... You almost let the cat out of the bag but I can put two and two together..." Tsunade said as she started her second portion of the treatment...

Which was followed by a loud scream from Naruto...

(Go Go Naruto ends)

*~*

(Kakashi's Theme begins)

2 WEEKS LATER

"Sit." Hiashi crossed his arms and Naruto gulped as he sat down opposite Hiashi and Neji at the coffee table...

"Speak." Neji, who has his arms crossed, narrowed his eyes at the blonde haired ninja.

"Ano... Ah... Uhm..." Naruto stuttered as Hinata dragged herself out by using Hanabi as a support.

"Father! Neji nii san! please! You promised!" Hinata pleaded as Hiashi looked at her and sighed.

"Fine!" Neji gritted his teeth.

"I don't want to ask you how you got to sleep with my daughter, let's just go straight to the point. Are you going to take responsibility for what you've done?" Hiashi asked sternly and Naruto immediately nodded his head.

"Of course! I will marry Hinata and raise our child together!" he grinned as he winked at Hinata who turned red and fainted on Hanabi.

"Hanabi sama, bring her in..." Neji sighed as he then focused back on Naruto.

"What about Shion?" both Hyugas spoke at the same time.

"I broke it off with her. She didn't take it too well..." Naruto began but Hiashi leaned forward in an intimidating way.

"And what if she decides to come up with ideas to harm Hinata???" Hiashi asked.

Naruto's eyes widened as he shook his head.

"I don't think Shion is that revengeful but if she does then I'll protect Hinata and our child with my life!!" Naruto exclaimed.

Neji raised an eyebrow.