“No, I don’t” Percy whined “Do i?”

                “Yep.” Annabeth said “But why the heck would I think a duck is a chicken. They’re different from each other”

                “I needed an example” Thalia said

                “So what about the three brothers” Nico said “should we tell them? Or should we just let it be? I mean with Demeter with them, they could be force fed cereal or forced to go to the fields. I know that from personal experience”

                “You worked on the field?” Thalia asked noting the very milky pale skin

                “Nope. I avoid the Underworld in Winter. I go there like for one day. Usually Demeter, whom I have no idea how to call seeing as she can be my step-grandmother AND my aunt, is there with Persephone.” Nico said

                “Just let it be” Annabeth said answering Nico’s first question. “I think it would be for the best”

                The Big Three had returned to the apartment a few days before the school was about to start. It was late at night when they had finally reached their room, after being distracted by all three of their sisters. They went directly to their room. Almost simultaneously they crashed into their beds.

                “I have to admit, that was fun” Hades said

                Poseidon mumbled something into his pillow.

                “Can’t hear you, Don!” Zeus said with his pillow over his eyes.

                Poseidon pushed his body up and his face was off the pillow. “I said, that it was fun. But I wish that the girls would return us back to our godly forms.”

                “Wow.” Hades said “You’re the one with the close mortal friend. Yet you want to leave”

                “I don’t think she’s a mortal” Poseidon said flipping to his back. “I think she’s a demigod.”

                “What makes you say that” Zeus asked turning to his side looking at his brother

                “Well, she told me that she didn’t know her father” Poseidon said  “One of the few signs of a demigod”

                “So?” Hades asked “There are many people who died that didn’t know their parents. Those whose parents died in accidents, sickness, killed even.”

                “I saw Greek writings” Poseidon said “it was in her harmonica. I couldn’t make it out.”

                “Alright” Hades said “You said its father who is missing right?”

                “Yeah”

                “Well let’s try to figure it out.” Hades opened a drawer and took out a pen and notebook. Hades was sitting cross legged on his bed while Zeus transferred to Poseidon’s bed sitting beside his brother.

                “It couldn’t be any of us” Zeus said “Unless….” He looks at Poseidon. Then suddenly smiles

                “Of course not stupid kid” Poseidon said pushing his brother. Zeus loss his balance and nearly fell if it weren’t for Poseidon grabbing him from the back of the shirt. “Now that was your fault”