Newcomer

• 点播给 All The Awesome People Reading This!

CHAPTER 11! There aren't words 4 how grateful I am tht u take the time 2 read this! Thanks so much!!!! I've had major writer's~block 4 the past week so I'm so srry if this chapter stinks! But, anywho ~ EnJoY! :-D

-$~D@WG!

*****

~Savanna POV~

I awoke to a loud, annoying beeping noise. I was faintly aware of the hand resting lightly on my lower stomach and something hard moved steadily underneath my pounding head. With a load groan I peeled my drowsy eyes open and drank in my surroundings. The large room seemed somewhat familiar but my mind was in a blur and I couldn't focus on how I recognized it or how I got here.

I was curled up perpendicular to Will's sleeping body and, realizing the steadily moving surface beneath my head was his chest, I raised myself into a sitting position, which instantly set cruel cannons off in my head and I gasped with pain. Rubbing my temple with one hand, I smacked the'off' button on the stupid alarm clock and began to turn to wake Will when the hand that had previously rested on my stomach but now lay on my lap wrapped itself around my waist and pulled me back down gently. Resting my head back down onto his chest obediently I looked up into his sleepy ultramarine eyes that pierced into me lovingly.

"Morning, Beautiful," He whispered, leaning his head forward and kissing my forehead, where his soft lips lingered for a moment, smiling against my skin. I grinned blissfully. He glanced over at the clock situated on the black nightstand and cursed, abruptly tossing the blanket off of us, gathering me into his arms, and hopping off the bed. He cradled me bridal-style to the door as I groaned, my head splitting from his sudden movement. "Sorry about this but my dare last night was to get you to school on time." Stumbling down the stairs, obviously not hurrying too much but not taking his own sweet time either, Will growled lowly and winced as he leaped the last five steps "Damn hangover."

Boy, did I feel his pain. Burying my face in his bare shoulder, my skull throbbed harshly as I recognized the lower floor of the mansion. This was Jensen's house. A few blurry memories flooded back to me of the hot tub and truth or dare but I was still oblivious to how I had ended up in bed with Will. Not that I'm complaining about waking up next to a gorgeous werewolf in just swim shorts. That had frickin' made my day. I came to the conclusion that I had probably passed out downstairs and he had carried me back upstairs to a bed. This obvious solution popped into my hungover brain a little belatedly but better late than never I guess.

I yawned as he set me down to my feet and dashed up the staircase, disappearing into the fifth door to the left of the stairs. I stretched my sore muscles and rubbed the sleep out of my face. A few moments later, Will exited the room and rushed down the steps, taking three at a time. He was now wearing a fresh pair of jeans and an ebony jumper and holding a a bundle of smaller clothes which were apparently for me. Holding up the pumpkin-orange off-the-shoulder shirt, a black cami to wear underneath, a denim mini-skirt, and combat boots, he raised an eyebrow for approval of Annie's clothes. I shrugged and snatched the clothing from him, wobbling over to the bathroom to change.