Female 4: Natalia Uralis

Name: Natalia Uralis (nah-tah-lee-uh oo-rah-lease)

Age: Sixteen

Looks: She varies from the blonde haired beauties in her cabin, instead she looks like the very earth instead. Natalia has skin the shade of clay, creamy brown with undertones of some red. Her eyes are the color of soil after a heavy rain - dark brown, but with warmth in them. She has the slightest sky of freckles adorning her cheeks, and they look like stars because of their light tone. Her lips are peachy and full, but not too big; she has a button nose as well. Her hair is in a class of its own: its dark brown, thickly curled, and messy. She stands at five feet and six inches, not too tall or short. She is the living picture of what the Zuni-Hopi people used to look like.

Godly Parent: Demeter - Goddess of Agriculture and Cultivation.

Powers: Because of her mother's gifts, she has control over most elements that help cultivate the earth. They range from a bit of sunshine to a dash of rain. But, a big fear also emerged from this talent. She has full power over all flora. If needed be, she could create an entire cave from tightly weaved vines. The flora are all at her disposal, and she knows exactly how to manipulate them. She can also extend some life to people in extreme emergencies. But just adding five minutes to a person's life span (to get them to a medic) completely drains her.

Personality: Although pretty, Natalia is not a ditz. She may certainly laugh like one, but she isn't as naïve as she appears. She isn't one to "fall in love," and she isn't boy-crazy. There were actually rumors that she wasn't straight, but she won't either confirm or deny that. She's more maternal than anything, really. Whenever her younger siblings get night terrors, she's there to mutter sweet somethings into their ears. Natalia is very quick on her feet as well. Spending time with multiple people with different parents during Capture the Flag made her very diverse in her learnings. She learned how to fall in battle by the Athena kids, but how to get back up by the Ares kids. Intelligent but loving, most people don't know what to make of her. She doesn't even know what to make of herself.

Brief Background: Natalia may not have had a present biological mother, but she was never short of nanas. She grew up very family oriented, being both Zuni and Hopi. Her father and her brother, Chev, are the most important people to her. Without them, she would constantly be pulled back and forth between a string of "aunts" and cousins. She's very grateful for it, of course. She grew up in Arizona, flowing from aunt to aunt to dad and all over again. It wasn't because she couldn't adjust, it's more like she adjusted too well and she became way too comfortable. One time, on the way to her father's house, she was attacked by a flock of harpies. At first she thought it was some pack of pigeons that she may have scared away earlier in the day, but then she truly saw them for the first time. That's when she met her satyr Jarod. He wasn't there for her originally, he was there for some Apollo boy whose name is now long forgotten. Either way, that's how she ended up at Camp Half-Blood at the mere age of ten. But being a daughter of Demeter, her scent wasn't as strong so she was allowed to go back home frequently.

How Many Years Spent at Camp Half-Blood: She's been at CHB since the age of ten, so roughly six years.

Strengths: Natalia is quick on her feet and can learn new trades easily. Along with skills, she picks people up very easily; she's just a people person. She has amazing eyesight and wonderful aim (axes, arrows, you name it). She has a lot of stamina, so running is a sport she very much enjoys. She's a very skilled tree climber as well, seeing as that's where she has to position herself when she's on defense.

Weaknesses: She's way too overprotective; she'll fight for anyone or anything she loves or even remotely cares for. When on offense, she makes herself very known, and that usually leads to three campers on her trail. Natalia is deathly afraid of flames. They're one of the natural things that can destroy the environment. And like mentioned before, she has the power to transfer life into others. But she doesn't know her limit or when she'll drain herself.

Weapon of Choice: A bow and arrows when she's on the defensive line. But when she's on offense, you don't want to get in the way of her and her tomahawks.

Tribute Token: A spiked bracelet that looks plastic but is actually made from dulledthorns.

Other: