Female 1: Belladonna (Bella) Bram

Name: Belladonna (Bella) Bram

Age: 17

Looks: Bella mostly got her looks from her father (Hades). Raven black hair and storm grey eyes that always looks ready to kill. Her pale skin complements her hair and eyes. She is no beauty but isn't a hag either. Her hair goes about mid back and is always in a side braid that lands a little bit past her bust. Bella is a petite girl, being 5'3", even though she hates to admit it. She likes to believe she is big and bad and intimidating. Really she isn't, well until you get her mad. When that happens her eyes turn pitch black and a darkness is radiating from her being.

Godly Parent: Hades

Powers: Necromancy and the rare gift osteokinesis (although she has yet to completely learn to master it)

Personality: Bella always has been a strange child. Liking to be alone and separate from others, never really caring about them. Well that doesn't mean she isn't kind. She has a big heart but only for those who deserves to be in it. She may come off as cold at first, not talking or looking at you, but really its her built up wall. Behind that she is fun and loving. Very outgoing in what she believes in. She is known as the adventurous one in her group of friends. Bella can be pretty witty with poison on her tongue. She could beat you down with only words before you know it she is slaying you maybe with more words or, if you are a poor unfortunate soul, with her scythe. She is quick tempered, when that happens all hell breaks loose, literally. She will raise the dead back to life to reek havoc. While that happens she will stand on top pf her cabin laughing at the chaos.

Brief Background: Growing up with a drunkard for a mother can really change someone. It explains a lot of things about Bella. That's why she has a wall and doesn't really care to meet new people. She was abused at a young age. It got so bad one day that Hades, himself, took Bella away from her mother, taking her to Camp Half-Blood. He always made sure she had everything she needed to be comfortable and the rest of her youth was better than her past.

How Many Years At Camp Half-Blood: 10 years as of her birthday three months ago

Strengths:

1. Her wit of course

2. Her ability to not really care for anyone, that way if someone she does care about, she can get ride of the pain and sadness. Never having to feel it again but only for a while.

3. She is a quick learner. You show her something once or twice, she will instantly master it (dont bring up the osteokinesis and not mastering that, that will piss her off)

Weaknesses:

1. Gets mad really easily

2. Her ability to not care. It really is a pro and con cause at some point she will feel all the pain and sadness. When that happens she blacks out and does things she doesn't remember.

3. Can't swim to save her life

Weapon of Choice: A scythe given to her by Hades that is slightly gifted to boost her necromancy power.

Tribute Token: A ring with an onyx jewel

Other: