Laurmani g!p/ The Superstar

Start from the beginning

"Normani" she says, shyly. I went up to her ear.

"Even your name makes me hard" I whispered. I step back from her and grab her hand. "Everyone this is Normani and she made me hard......twice" everyone screams "now for making me hard, you're the lucky fan that gets to come backstage with me"

"Thank you" she says, calmly. Yup, she's different from everyone here. If I told all the people here they're coming backstage with me, they would freak out or have an attack, but all this beautiful girl says is 'thank you'. I give Dinah the cue look and she ran out on the stage and I give her the microphone.

"Okay. Well Normani is a lucky gal. For making Lauren hard and she gets to come backstage. Next up is....... ALLY HERNANDEZ!!!" Dinah says, then leaving the stage. "Hey I'm Dinah, the host as you can see and the best friend"

"And I'm Camila, the other best friend" Camila says, introducing themselves.

"I know who you guys are. I'm Normani Kordei, a huge fan"

"You want a tour of the way things work around here?" I ask Normani.

"Uh...sure" She says, then we start walking, our hands brushing each others the whole time.

"This is Ricky and Chris, my brothers" I say, introducing them "and Taylor, my sister"

"Hi" Normani says.

"Hey, what's up, sexy" Ricky says.

"Sorry Rick, but she's taken" I say, making her blush. "Come to my dressing room" I whisper in her ear, then she nods and I grab her hand. I pull her, gently inside my dressing room and close the door, then I push her against the wall and started kissing her hungrily, but gently. After a few seconds, she kisses me back, then pushes me closer to her by my waist and moans at the feeling of my cock on her area, then I hear her mumbling something. "What's wrong, baby?" then she mumbles again. "Tell me"

"Fuck me, please" she finally speaks up, then I lift her up and place her on the make-up table. I lift up her skirt, then pulls down her panties.

"Spread your legs" I demand, then she did exactly that. I put down my pants and boxers. "Are you a virgin?" She nods her head.

"I want you to be my first" she whispers.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes" she says, very confident.

"If it hurts tell me" I say, then she nods her head. I start putting 2 inches in her, then a couple more. I feel something blocking my pass "if I go pass this you'll loss your virginity"

"It's okay" she says, then I slam into her causing her to moan my name. I started grinding into her. "Yes, right...there" she moans. I go faster and faster. I feel a ball form in my stomach, warning that I'm ready to come. "Stop I got to go pee"

"Do you feel something forming in your stomach?" I ask, then she nods. "That's not pee" then I go in harder and deeper. She squirm as she came. "Told you that wasn't pee"

"Why you didn't do what I did?" She ask.

"I'm about to" I say.

"Wait" she says, then I get out of her and she jumps off of the table and bends down. Next thing I know my cocks in her mouth as she pumps with her mouth, then she starts licking my tip. I came in her mouth. "Mmmm I like the taste of this"

"It's called cum, baby" I say.

"Well, your cum is delicious" she says, getting up, then connects our lips.

"Normani?"

"Yeah?" She ask.

"Be my girlfriend, please" I beg, then she nods.

"Of course, I will" then we cuddle on the couch.

"And Normani?"

"Yeah"

"Please don't break my heart"

"I won't, baby. I promise"

A/N: there you go an update. Love you guys and I also need ideas.

- Ashanti ♥✿ฺ✿ฺ