Chapter 10

WOOP WOOP! 1,000 Votes!!! So happy! I really hope you guys like this chapter. This chapter is for team Greyson ;) Please

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FACEBO0K LIKE!

AND MAYBE EVEN FAN? O.o

Chapter 10

I stirred, uncomfortable to sleep. It was just too quiet. I was used to them all arguing over the bathroom, smelling burned food from the kitchen, and them coming into my room, trying to wake me up.

And I did mean try, because when I was asleep I was dead to the world. But, at that very moment when I woke up, I couldn't shake the feeling something was going to happen.

I swung my legs over the side of my bed and grabbed my Hello Kitty robe before I left my
room. "Hello?" I called out.

Silence.

I walked through the hallway and downstairs to see nobody in sight.

This was weird.

I walked inside the kitchen to find it empty too. I opened the refrigerator to get some apple juice. When I closed the door back I saw a yellow sticky note on the door. It was in Mike’s messy hand writing.

Chloe,

we went to baseball practice.

Mike

That explained all the quietness. I crumpled the paper and threw it in the trash.

What was I going to do today?

Candy was going out of town with her mother today. Maybe I could use the free time to make a plan for Gavin. I was immersed in my thoughts for a while; it took me a minute to realize the doorbell was ringing.

"Coming," I said, jogging to the door. I whipped open the door to be met by a pair of
breathtakingly grey eyes.

"Greyson, what are you doing here?" I asked, leaning my shoulder against the door.

He walked past me into the house. "Can't I visit a friend?" I closed the door and walked over to the couch in the living room. "Maybe," I looked over him curiously.

He sat down next to me. A little too close for my liking but there was nowhere I could move so I
sat with my thigh leaning on his muscular one.

"So…" he turned his head over to me taking in my outfit. I wiggled, a little uncomfortable from
his stare. "Hello Kitty, nice." I felt a blush coming on and he might have seen it because a smirk was playing at the corner of his lips.

"Why are you really here?" I questioned.

"I was in the neighborhood," he answered with a shrug.

I snorted, yeah right.

"Hey it's the truth!" He exclaimed.

"Whatever you say," he gave me an approval look.

"Now, that's a way to think, whatever I say goes," he said, mixing up my words. I rolled my eyes. "Boys," I mumbled angrily.

"What was that?"

I just ignored him and switch on the TV. "No, no, no I'm not watching this," he said disapprovingly.
I frowned a little. "What's wrong with Wizards of Waverly Place?" I loved that show.

He scrunched his face in disgust. "Who still looks at this at our age?" I pointed to myself. "Me," I said with a grin.

"Well not today, not when I’m around," he stated

"You aren't the boss of me."

"Oh we’ll see," he lunged for the remote. Thank God I had fast reflexes. I slid off the couch and was about to run but he caught my ankle making me fall on the floor. The carpet broke my fall, and he started dragging me back to him. I wiggled, trying to get out of his grip.

"I will have the remote now," he said.

"Never!" I tried harder. But he and I knew I wasn't going anywhere.

He quickly pulled me toward him, rolling me on my back. "Now, I will take my prize," he said with a triumphant smile.

He snaked his hand on my arm where the remote was, leaning closer to me. My breathing hitched up. I was so lost in his eyes. He was so close that if I lifted my head an inch off the ground our lips would’ve been touching.

He brushed his soft lips against mine and I would be crazy if I didn't say it felt good. He grabbed the remote out of my hand and went back to sitting on the couch like nothing happened.

I suppressed to putting my fingers on my lips were his mouth just been. Now this just made everything more confusing.Two kisses in one week? By two different guys?

One by my best friend or should I say ex, who didn’t even know it was me kissing him. And now Candy's brother. He was so sweet and funny but I barely knew him. But the crazy thing was, when I kissed both of them I got the exact feeling. I felt sparks for both of them.

"What you thinking so hard about?" He asked, taping his finger on my head.

"Nothing," I said, slapping his hands away.

"Okay.” We left it like that, relapsing back into the silence.

I heard voices at the door. I was resting on Greyson’s shoulder, while his arm was around my
waist.

"Brothers are home," I told him, getting up off the couch, but regretting not being able to feel his warmth. He yawned and stretched his arms over his head. His shirt raised some, showing me he had a tattoo above his right hip.

"Guess it's time to go," I nodded, walking to the door knowing my brothers probably was
upstairs fighting over who was going to use the shower first.

I folded my arms across my chest, leaning against the door fame. Greyson was standing outside
twirling his car keys on fingers. "See you tomorrow?"

"Yeah," I agreed.

This was kinda awkward.

"So I guess I’ll be going now," he told me.

"Okay," I said, walking into his arms that he held out so that he could get a hug.

I felt his lips brush against my earlobe. "Told you, you couldn't resist me for long." I pushed him away. He started laughing.

"Whatever loser, it won't happen again," I promised.

"Well see," he winked and got into his car and drove away. I exhaled a breath of air I didn't know I was holding.

What had I just gotten myself into?

__________________________________________________

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT *WINK WINK* LOL PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FACEBOOK LIKE!

& MAYBE FAN? O.O