Chapter 11

Don't have anything to say... & might be mistakes

GO

COMMENT

VOTE

FACEBOOK LIKE

& MAYBE EVEN FAN? O.O

Chapter 11 :

"You what?!" Candy eyes widened in disbelief.

I sat India style on her bed. I blew my bangs of my view before I spoke. "I kissed Greyson," i said softly.

Candy groaned and cursed under her breath. " I thought you was in love with Gavin," she said

"I am....."

"But?"

I bit down on my bottom lip thinking of what to carefully to say next. " I'm starting to like Greyson too,"  I answered honestly.

"This has drama written all over it!"

"So, do you mine me and..." I trailed off.  Hoping that this doesn't get in the way of our friendship.

She looked amused. "Why would I? It's y'all lives not mine," she said in a 'duh' tone.

"Cool,"

"But, I.must warn you that he is a player," Candy face showed disgust.

I smirked. "I won't be the one getting played," well not again at least. I knew to never keep your heart on your sleeve.

In the end, your be the one left heart broken.
****
It's official.

I.Hate.School.

I think Candy bad habits are rubbing off on me. Because right now I was in class with my head on the desk. Not paying any mind to the teacher or the assignment.

"Oh, Gavin your so funny!" Morgan laugh hurt my ears. It sounded like a cat dying.  I rolled my eyes at them. It was so disgusting watching her throw herself at him.

"Get a room," i muttered under my breath.

In a way I kinda envy Morgan. Not because she was beautiful or had more friends then me, because at the end of The day looks don't get you so far in life, and all those friends would drop you at a tip of a hat.

No, I envy hear because she had Gavin. But not only in a romance way but in friendship too.
How could you not miss someone you told all your secrets too?  Or when we both took our first steps holding hands at the same time?

That's a friend you can never replace, or try to find with someone else.

The bell finally ranged getting me out my misery. I'm walking down the hallway to my next class when someone threw their over my shoulder.

I look up into a smiling Greyson. "Hey babe," he bend down and kissed me on my forehead.

I smile back at him not having enough energy to tell him off. "Where's your sister?" I haven't seen Candy all day today.

I even had to eat lunch alone!

"She's at home throwing up and all that good stuff," Greyson wiggled his eyebrows.

"That was too much information,"

He shrugged his shoulders casually. "You ask,"

He dropped me off in front of my  classroom and said goodbye walking towards his.
I turned around to see a bulletin board hanging next to the door one of the.flyers caught my eye.

Do you think you have talent? Well then come to the audition on
Friday 8, after school.

Maybe I could sign up? My brothers and mother said I am a good singing. I kept on reading.

First prize winner will get $500 in cash!!

I nibble on my bottom lip nervously, should I? I pick up the pen that was hanging off the board. I scribble my name fast and walk into my class before I changed my mind. Life is all about taking risks.

Isn't it?

____________________________

SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES!!!! PLEASE

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FACEBOOK LIKE!

& FAN TOO? O.O

GO GO GO GO GO!!!!! XDD