Chapter 6

So I told you this chapter was going to be longer, but it's not sorry. I just don't have time to write right now and busy trying to do all my school work.Anyway people keep telling me my story is moving fast, is it? I thought I was going in a good pace.here's the new chapter.

Chapter 6:

Tick..Tack..Tick…Tack…

Why does time go so slow when you want it to go faster, and when you want it to go slower it speeds up. Ironic isn’t it?

I looked away from the clock knowing that by me looking at it time will not go any faster. It’s been a week since my little talk to Gavin in the park.

And I was right things started to change we spoke less, didn’t see each other anymore, and he barely looked at me in school.

I guess he couldn’t make time for me anymore. But right now I was in the classroom listening to the teacher talk, well not really. I looked over to my left to see Candy has fallen asleep already.

To my right was Gavin and his new group of friends. They were talking about the game and how Gavin should join the team.

I rolled my eyes and started drawing hearts on my paper. I was really getting into it when someone said my name. “Chloe come on,” Candy shook my shoulder.

I looked around the classroom to find it empty. I stood up and followed her outside. As we were walking a kid knocked into me and I fall to the floor.

He looked at me and snarled. “Watch it loser,”

“Won't you watch were your going asshole,” Candy helped me up.

I dusted my self off. “Thanks,” I mumbled.

“It’s no problem, “ She smiled at me. “I have to go to the bathroom, see you in class?” I said.

I walked off before I can even hear her answer. I ran into one of the stall, and used it. After I was done I came out and cleaned my hands.

I heard voices coming closer to the door, and recognized it belonged to Morgan . I ran back into the stall not wanting her to see me. I pecked through the stall to see them coming into the bathroom.

“Did you see that boy he was so cute,” one of Morgan’s followers gushed.

“He was okay,” Morgan walked over to the mirror and started to reapply her make up.

“So how is you, and Gavin,” my ears perked up at the sound of his name.

Morgan shrug her shoulders. “It’s okay, you know the bet is about to end soon, I’m going to miss him doing my homework, “ She pouted her full lips.

“Maybe you should keep him around” Rosa suggested. Another one of Morgan followers.

Morgan bit down on her bottom lip, thinking if she should do what Rosa said. “No, it’s too hard of a job keeping a relationship with him, and messing around with Aaron,” She replied.

I covered my mouth with my hand before I gasped. She’s cheating on Gavin! That blonde bimbo. I can’t believe this he’s going to be heartbroken.

They left out the bathroom. I opened the stall, and walked outside into the hallway trying to find Gavin.

I heard  voices behind me, So I turned around and saw Gavin with his arm circled around Morgan’s waist. He was grinning down at her and whispering something in her ear.

I walk, putting one foot in front of the other, my legs feeling like jelly. My heart was beating so fast in my chest I thought they could hear it, my breathing was shallow.

Just a few more steps and I would be standing right in front of him. I kept chanting in my head ‘you can do this, you have to tell him,’.

Here, I was standing in front of them making out. I must looked like a pervert just standing here looking. So I cleared my throat to get their attention.

The parted their lips from each other, looking at who would disturb them. When Morgan eyes landed glaring at me, but when I looking into Gavin it hurt the most because he had annoyed.

“What do you want?” He asked with no emotion.

“I..Gavin..should” I couldn’t make a proper sentence.

Morgan huffed. “Get it out loser,” She said

I looked at Gavin, thinking he was going to back me up, but nope he did nothing. I stood there, it’s hard to talk when there’s a lump in your throat. I licked my dry lips.

Morgan flip her hair. “Come one baby, this geek is wasting our time,” She grabbed his hand, and walked down the hallways. Gavin didn’t even glance back. My best friend was official gone, and turned into someone else.

I just stood there looking like a idiot, trying to process what just happened. My best friend didn’t stick up for me, or listen what I had to say to him. He’s definitely changed into someone I didn't like.

**

There it goes. So yes I know there was no Greyson, but he will be in the next chapter!! So vote,comment, maybe even fan?!? 0.o what ever you like see you guys later.....