Prologue

"Clay! Let's go to the tree house! I'm bored. There is nothing to do here!" I whined. We had spent so many hours in my backyard and we had started to run out of new ideas. You can only play tag so many times before it starts to feel endless.

"We can't! We are not old enough! My mom said that we can go by ourselves when we turn nine." Clay said stubbornly.

"But we are almost nine! There are only a few months for me and less than a month until you turn nine!" I begged.
"Wait! Tyler will be home in less than an hour! Maybe he will take us!" Clay chirped hopefully. I nodded eagerly. I loved Tyler. He was Clays older brother. He would always take us places we couldn't go. He was fifteen years old and him and his brother were close. Just like me and Steele. Steele and Tyler were also best friends so I saw Tyler a lot. It helped that they also lived right next door to us. Steele had started working after school at the beginning of the year so Tyler would be the one to take us places.

All the sudden I heard a car pull up in the Oakleys' drive way. I perked up in excitement and ran out to the front of the housework Clay following shortly behind.
"Tyler!" I shouted excitedly. "Will you take us to the tree house?!?" I asked as Tyler bent down to give me a hug.
"Sure! Just give me a half an hour to get my homework done." He said with a grin on his face. I nodded excitedly as I ran off to play with Clay in the backyard.

A/N
So I haven't really written is a while because I haven't had a lot of readers and I kind of just gave up.... But this is Troyler so I don't think I will be giving up on Troyler. But one way to guarantee that I keep writing is to let me know you are reading, and get other Troyler shippers to read this too! So do me a favor and comment and share this with your friends. I will try my best to update when possible but don't hold me to it! There is no updating schedule.

If you want to connect with me through my other social media sights knock yourself out.

Twitter- @nutellaandranch