Player or Nahh? Chapter 1

JUST WANTED TO GIVE YOU A TASTER OF THIS BOOK😂 This is chapter 39... Enjoy😌

Rihanna's POV

................

" I thought you wouldn't come"

His morning voice took me by surprise as I stood shocked, at the tall, dripping-wet figure by the door. A blue towel wrapped around his wet curls and his feet slid perfectly into his Gucci flip flops.

"Take a picture It'll last longer"
he smirked, shutting the door and studying my shocked face.

I explored his house with my eyes. Looking at every medal and trophy that brightened up his living room. My mouth forming an 'o' shape.
Damn! This boy really does play basketball.

My eyes focused back onto him. He obviously noticed how stunned I was. A devilishly smile spread across his face.

" Are you just going to stand there or are you going to follow me into my room?" He asked, but before I could answer he was leading me slowly by my hand upstairs.

Second thoughts questioned my actions. Is this a good idea?
Maybe I should of just went to Malak's house. Nothing's going to happen. Kyree isn't that type of person....Is he?

I haven't spoken since I've stepped into his ginormous house. And now that I've walked into his bedroom. It isn't helping either. Once again, I wondering around his bedroom like an intrigued puppy. My eyes lost in his gadgets and rewards.

(Somebody better put me on my leash before I start eating his collections of 'Ferro Roche chocolates'! )

A phone ringing downstairs distracted me. I looked back at the door where kyree stood.

"I'll be right back" he said, heading downstairs.

I sat myself on his bed, noticing a uncomfortable bump under his duvet covers. My hands became unfamiliar with the boxed object in my palms. I took it out the covers to discover a box of...condoms.

I think this is my cue to go.

As soon as I heard footsteps approaching the door,
I frantically threw the box under the bed and resumed a 'NoIDidn'tFindABoxOfCondomsInYourBedroomCovers' position.

Kyree opened the door, surprised at the sight of me casually laying on his bed, with a uneasy grin on my face.

" Are you alright?" He asked, giving me a nervous grin. His confused face approached me.

" Yep! Fine thanx!" I lied, gritting my teeth and putting on a false smile.

" So.. Who called?" I asked, attempting to change the subject.

"My cleaner. She's coming round at 5'o'clock to clean the house."
he answered.

I knew it! No boy can keep a house this clean. Boys are pigs. Well..some.

An awkward silence parted us. Damn! I feel more embarrassed than the time, Malak caught me   
Reading a book that said
'How to deal with your pregnancy - for expecting mothers' 
I'll never forget that day. EVER!

OMG! Malak! I completely forgot! I'm Suppose to be at his house.

" I have to go." I said, swinging my bag around my shoulders and tucking my hair into my hat for extra warmth.

"Why? Can't you stay a little more longer?" He questioned.

"I can't."I said, turning back to face him. I feel a little bad leaving him like this. But maybe next time we'll spend a little more time with each other. "I have to be somewhere"

And with that, I flew downstairs, through the door and into the coldness. Damn! I'm late!

_____________________
Writer

Hope you enjoyed that long and very awkward chapter!😂

I'm gonna try to include more chapters with Tre and Jalen in them. 👉

Please vote😊
Comment 😩
Share😈
Follow 😌

What team are you?
Kyree💖💦
Or 😈
Malak 💖✨