Chpt 28 Have ya met Katie?

After the Tiring trip to We B Babies l wanted a drink so bad.  Carl said that he found some non alcoholic drinks that can help pregnant moms and trust me at this point l would drink anything.  

"Hey Robin do you think they will allow Katie to go into the bar?"  Lilly said as we were loading the things from We B Babies into the cab.  l was loading the bags while Katie was talking to Dad on the phone.  

"Bye sir."  She hung up and stuffed the phone into her pocket.

"Katie how old are you?"  l asked.  

"21 why?"  Katie inquired.  l gave Lilly a "Better" look and she closed the cab trunk.  

"Nothing Katie."  Katie smiled at Lilly and got into the back seat.  l sat next to Katie leaving Lilly in the front seat.  

"To McLarens pub."  l said.  The taxi driver nodded and shot off.

"Robin why don’t you buy a car?"  Katie asked.

"Because we live in NY no point for a car."  l assured her.

"Member when Ted bought a car?"  Lilly added.  l laughed.  

"Wait what happened."  Katie asked.  l smiled at Lilly and she told Katie the whole story.  We ended the story around 3 seconds before we pulled up to McLaren’s.  

"WOW.  Parfait timing."  Katie said.  l smiled and got out of the cab.  Lilly gave  the cabbie his money and Katie helped unload the things.  l placed them on the curb.  Katie came over and helped me bring the bags into the bar.  

"Robin!"  Barney yelled.   He waved us over to the booth.  l walked over and kissed him.  He scooted over to allow Katie and me some room.  

"How was the shopping trip?"  Ted asked.   

"Great we bought all we could buy and now we can finally relax."  Lilly said.  

"Hey Ted do you mind taking Katie to the movies tomorrow me and Barney have to go to the doctors and Katie wants to catch a Broadway show."  l asked.

"Yeah sure."  Ted smiled at Katie and she smiled back.

"What will you have to order?"  Wendy the waitress asked.

"Scotch."  Marshall and Barney said.  The group held their breath.