Chpt 13 The Laser Compo

• Dedicated to Anna Guze

**************BARNEY POV****************

The office was alive with the buzz of work.  I sat in my office and glanced at my phone.  Niall was supposed to call me.  The game was on Saturday that left us four days to actually get the team ready.  Now with Raj and Ted in we only needed one more person.  Well we had a good team but I wanted Niall to replace him.  All the jumping around the stage and running from teen girls must make him have a high stamina.  Ted had a horrible stamina and he would defiantly let the team down.  Not to mention Sheldon whining about him.  I would have let Sheldon go if he wasn't a damn good shooter.  My phone started to vibrate and I picked it up.  

"Yello this is Barn wait for it Ney Barney who May l ask is talking?"  I could hear a muffled voice across the phone and then an Irish accent filled the phone.  

"Its me Niall yep I'm in for the laser tag."  Then more screaming happened.  The line went dead l smiled "Excellent."  Now for the part I never liked doing the phone call.  I picked up my phone and called Ted.  The phone rang and rang again and again.  No answer.

"Well no answer means he’s ok."  I smiled to myself at that thought.  Going back to my work I got another call.  It was the Batman signal ringtone.  

"Sheldon what now."  Sheldon was constantly calling me and asking me what food was to be able to eat.  

"Well Barney the gang is ready to know who is going to be the sixth person for our team."  I shook my head and told him "Be patient young grasshopper you will see."  I hung up before any more annoying remarks came from his mouth.  I went back to my work oblivious to the reunion that was happening eighteen blocks away.