Chpt 15 Oh Canada

• Dedicated to Sarai Hernandez

Jadyn was pretty much jumping up and down with excitement.  instead off sending a limo Niall sent an SUV and it was pretty much a perfect match for us.  Jadyn would drive and we were getting ready.  I had my passport and my money.  I was wearing a Canucks jersey with the number 14 on the back.  Jadyn was wearing a Kesler jersey and Tiff well she was changing in the Jersey shop.  

"Tiffany Marie Faye Santos if you do not hurry you little brown ass up l will go in there and get you."  Jadyn said.  I was just really excited about going back home.  

"What you guys think."  Tiffany said.  She walked out and wore a Sedin jersey.  

"Great Great now lets go."  Jadyn handed the man a hundred dollar bill.

"Keep the change."  Jadyn commanded.  She grabbed the scruff of my neck and Tiffany’s and dragged us off.

"Jadyn what the hell."  I said.  She chucked Tiff and me into the car and started the car.

"Ok soldiers.  We have 4 hours to get to the hockey rink and we are getting to that hockey rink.  I called in some favors and we are going to be right above the penalty box."  Jadyn said as she backed up the car.

"Jadyn I don’t think this is a good idea l mean we have a pregnant lady with us."  Tiff explained.

"Hey lm totally cool with this l want to see the Canucks beat those leafs."  I screamed.  Tiff and Jadyn looked at me weirdly and l raised my hands in surrender.  

Jadyn was now driving towards the border.  Her speed was fast and even l was holding on to my seat.

"JADYN YOUT GOING TO GET US KILLED!!!!!"  Tiff screamed.  I was just enjoying the wind now.

"Tiff l got this k."  Jadyn screamed.  We were driving so fast l could actually see the border.  There was no line going out but a line to go back into Canada.

"Holy Crap Jadyn you drive fast."  I exclaimed.  Jadyn slowed the car down and parked in the lot.

"Yeah thanks Robin that means so much coming from you."  Jadyn beamed at me and walked out of the car.

"Umm what’s happening?"  I asked.  l followed Jadyn’s move and walked out the car with Tiff behind us.

"Guys we cant go to Canada in an American car we are walking in."  Jadyn said.  Tiff and me started laughing.

"No for real’s J why are we stopping here?"  Tiff asked.  Jadyn rolled her eyes and explained it to us again.

"So you were serious?" Tiff said.  We stopped laughing and Tiff took out her phone.

"Tiff what are you doing?"  Jadyn asked.

"Calling home there is no way in hell l will walk into Canada we need a car."  Tiffany said.

Jadyn and Tiff argued and l just stayed back and awkwardly jumped in whenever l felt like it.

Soon it was settled.  We drive in but walk to the stadium.  With only two hours left Jadyn sped towards the border.  

"Hello Ma’am’s l would like to see your identity.

"Ok officer."  I said.  I handed him my passport and Tiff handed her to Jadyn who gave it to the officer.   It was taking along time because Jadyn started to grind her teeth.  

"Ok ma'am you can go."  The officer said.  He smiled and Jadyn sped off in to the night.  The thank you l yelled was lost in the wind.  We started to drive faster.  We were in Canada.  I smiled and wound down the window.  I took a deep breath.  

"Doughnuts."  I said.  We all took a breath as we passed a Tim Horton’s.  

I was home.