Chpt 3 Barneys POV

• Dedicated to Tiffany Santos

As soon as the doctors took her I sat on the waiting chairs.  All I could think about was Robin.  I was screaming inside.  I would have started hitting myself but Ted came to me.  

"Barney!" Ted yelled.  I spun around and saw him standing there.  He ran up to me. 

"Hey Ted."  I said.  Ted hugged me and looked me right in the eye.  I started crying and Ted hugged me.  He shushed me and told me that it was ok.  I would have been embarrassed before but now I was only thinking of Robin.  Lilly and Marshall came later in the night.  They felt bad but at least we were all together.  At around 4 am the doctors said we could visit her.  We practically stampeded the door.  When I saw her in the hospital gown and her arm hooked up to a crude machine as well as an oxygen mask on her face I rushed to her side.  I grabbed her hand and for the first time in my life cried in front of my friends.  A female Indian Doctor walked in.   "Hi I'm Dr. Santos I need to talk to Mr. Stinson privately."

"Ok Doctor."  I said.  I followed her out and into a small room.  She sat down in a comfy chair and pulled out a file that read Stinson Robin.  The doctor motioned to a chair and I sat.  I looked around.  She had a small cross on her table and a picture with two little kids playing on a swing set.  I peered at her neck where there was a small crucifix.  She was a catholic.  I smiled.  She had a little cup that said Worlds best mom.  

"Mr. Stinson your wife is pregnant."  That snapped me out of my train of thought.  I lifted my finger up and fainted