Chpt 9 Robin returns to the nest

• Посвящена Katelyn Bouvier

**********************ROBIN POV*************************

Dr. Santos had taken the day off to stay with her sick kid.  She had told me that she would be my doctor during the pregnancy so it would be ok if I did not see her when I left the hospital.  Lilly and Marshall had already gone back to the apartment with the Cali gang.  That’s what I called Barneys laser tag team.  Only Barney would be with me.  I was given some pregnancy safe pills for the headache and some clothes.  At around 11 a nurse came in and unhooked me from the weird machine and got me ready to leave.  I was brought to a room with a washroom and changed inside.  As soon as I walked out Barney hugged me.

"Now there is my Scherbatsky!"  He exclaimed.  I kissed him.  "Its good to be here with you."   Barney touched my stomach and said; "Now all three of us can go home."  I cringed.  Yeah the baby almost forgot.  It had almost slipped my mind.  "Robin you ok?"  Barney asked.  I smiled and Held his hand.  "We can go home now of course I’m ok."  I replied.  Barney smiled and lead me to a limo outside.  

"Ranjeet!"  I said. 

"HELLOOOOOO."  He said.  I smiled and Barney led me inside the limo.  The ride back to apartment was quiet.  I just leaned on Barneys shoulder and he hugged me.  I was not angry with him anymore for going on his "business trips."  And now I would know that if he did not play laser tag I could ask him if he was cheating.  I smiled and held his hand.

When we reached the apartment everything was pitch black dark.   I had a weird feeling.  I tightened my grip on him and he opened the door.

"SURPRISEEEE!!!!!!!"  Everyone screamed.  I jumped back and saw the Cali gang and the NY gang all surrounding a cake.  They welcomed me and Ted piped up.

"Ok lets get started and for some entertainment lets watch Wood worthy manor."  Everyone kept silent except Marshall and Lilly.  This was going to be a long night.