Chpt 19 Waterfalls

****************************BARNEY POV*************************************

l walked out to give Robin and her dad some privacy.   His cold voice was enough to make me shudder and let’s face it l'm AWESOME!  l was really excited for the laser tag compotation.  This would see if we make it to the next round.  Then work our way up to the trophy.  That made me drool.  Trophy.....  l snapped out of it when l heard Robin scream "Well l'm a girl so if l'm pregnant that’s ok.  Just just LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!"  l stood shocked in the doorway when l hugged her.  She was crying waterfalls.  Was this the hormones?  Wait was this going to be regular because these tears would ruin my suit.  Then l saw her teary eyes and her heart was breaking like mine.  

"Robin it's ok.  Shhh.  Shh."  l comforted.  She lifted herself off my chest and stood up.  "Its ok Barney l'm fine."  She tried to cover the tears and wiped her tears away.  l got up and said "Ok l need to leave for work do you want me to get Jadyn to send you to work?"  Robin shook her head and took a deep breath.  She was a warrior. My warrior.  l hugged her and kissed her.  

"Take care baby."  l said.

*************************ROBIN POV*************************

This was getting out of hand.  Robin Scherbatsky never cries.  But l just did.  Crap!  These Hormones were really getting on my nerves.  After Barney left l made myself a cup of coffee and sat on the couch.  l would only leave at 12:00.  The clock on my wrist said 7:30.  I'm good.  l smiled and turned on the giant T.V.  Then l heard crying from outside the door.  l peeked my head out when l saw Jadyn crying on the steps.  She looked really sad.  l sat next to her and hugged her.  The pain in her heart was the pain that l had felt when l left for Japan.  Lonely.  Lonely was the worst feeling l ever had.  lt was now 8:00am and that meant that it would be time to go to Malaren’s bar.  lt was a pre-morning ritual l had.  Then l remembered no drinking.  Damn this baby better be cute as hell.  

"Hey nice day why don’t we visit Tiffany its her day off."  Jadyn nodded and l helped her get up.  We made our way down into the garage area.  Jadyn owned a car but l didn’t.  Its New York owning a car is like owning a solid gold watch in Africa.  Bad idea.