Chapter 34

Chapter 34

Sasha P.O.V

Overwhelmed with adrenaline, i packed up the few belonging i had left into my blue backpack. It felt somewhat like i was packing up my life away. I slung the backpack over my shoulder and headed towards the bedroom door, but stopped when something on the set off chestnut glittered playfully in the small beam off shone that had crept through the small gap in the flimsy curtains.

I walked towards, and realised it was a locket. The locket seemed familiar, i picked it up, cupping it in the plan of my hand, slowly i flicked it open to reveal a picture of me and my mom. I looked about five in it and my mom she looked beautiful just like my older sister "Grace" did. Her long blonde locks flowing gracefully down her back, her smile though. My mother looked so happy then, like i had been in many photos with my mom but her smile always seemed so forced on this one it looked naturally like she wanted to be there.

"Sasha he is stirring, we need to go" Jake's said urgently as his head popped around the door,

"Oh, okay" I said snapping the locket back shut, shoving it in to my jean pocket hastily, " shall i warned Damien in advance?"

Jake smiled warmly " No..it will be a nice surprise for him", he face snapped back to serious "now come on lets fucking move"

"Alright, alright i am coming " I said following down the narrow hall way, i shut the door quietly behind me. I glanced round cautiously for any of Evans gang, knowing that they could be anywhere by now. I could'nt see anyone but just in case made sure we walked pretty fast to Jake's car.

I sat upright in the passenger seat, fiddling nervously with my hands in my lap as the realisation off what i was really doing sank in.I was leaving Evan. Actually leaving him, i was gonna be free. I was mixed with excitement and fear, like you are just before you go on a scary roller coaster.

I swallowed the lump in my throat that kept rising as we pulled up to Damien's house, i was just about to get out the car when Jake hand latched onto my forearm, i tensed up from his touch which he quickly noticed when he snatched his hand away quickly giving me an apologetic look.

"Don't break his heart Sasha" Jake said seriously, I loved Jake's brotherly bond with Damien, his actual protectiveness made me smile more then worried.

I nodded " I will try not to", i waited for Jake's car to drive off before turning around to face Damien's house, that towered over me. I slowly walked through the high black steel gates, my stomach bubbling with nerves. As my shaking hand raised to knock on the door, too nervous to even notice the doorbell beside it.

Damien answered, he looked bad his face a sickly pale colour with big heavy bags placed below his beautiful blue eyes his blonde hair was in a messy sexy look. I did'nt know what to i threw myself into his arms clinging onto him with all my strength he did'nt respond at first, but then his nice but rough hand ran from my tangled hair.

"I love you" I croaked holding back tears that were threatening to spill,

" I love you too Sasha" he replied his voice like music to my ears, we stood there for a while before i pulled away composing myself.

"I will run away with you" I spoke strong and clearly, his eyes lit up, overjoyed with excitement and happiness. "We don't have long mind, it will not take Evan long to figure out where you live that's if he doesn't know already and where is your mom and sister?"

He nodded his bran quickly processing the information, " My mom and sister are at the other end of the country, living with my grandma as she is ill, they will be fine"